HR

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Organic Spelt Cereal

If you're looking for a good tasting, low sugar (2 grams total per serving), crispy wheat flaked breakfast cereal, I recommend this one. Arrowhead Mills cereals are difficult to find in local stores here in Phoenix. Fortunately, some of them are still available at online sites such as iHerb. (I wish the oat bran variety was still available, but that one is extremely difficult to find anywhere.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is a tasty and enjoyable breakfast. I love the flavour of the spelt flakes, they are ‘fresh’ and not old tasting. I have to monitor how much gluten I consume but I find spelt products are perfect for me. Highly recommend.

Rosy
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The spelt flakes taste pretty good and stay crunchy after adding milk. So glad I could find a cereal that is organic and sweetened with apple juice concentrate and not sugar.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good product if you eat dry cereal. It is relatively low sugar and a fairly good amount of fiber. I particularly like the fact that there is no rice, which seems to be in most whole grain cereals.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

As a celiac I'm always on the lookout for a quality source for tasty food. Happily Starwest Botanicals is well stocked with Spelt Flakes, one of my favorite breakfast cereals.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The flakes were good and crunchy... the taste was okay... the size of the package and servings are okay ... Better than the ones in the supermarkets regarding the quality and ingredients... you can dark chocolate or dried fruit that you like with it.. makes a difference and taste good . overall the product is okay ☺️

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Tried all the arrowhead mills cereals. Like the buckwheat one the best. This one is a close second. Crunchy and doesn’t get soggy in your milk too quickly. Slightly sweeter than the buckwheat one though.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Being a cereal lover, this is my favorite cereal. I understand this to be gluten free, the best grain and lowest sugar content I can find, so I keep buying. It isn't at all sweet, but is nice and crunchy! I usually either eat dry as a snack or add to stevia sweetened almond milk for a treat.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Package is fine even travelled a long flight to Asia. Enough air inside the bag keeping the wheat flakes fresh. I add dried raisins and strawberries and serving with soya milk. Tastes good.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is a great product for my child! She loves it, would recommend