HR

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is the gluten free flakes that I’ve been looking for! The texture and taste are so good, just the right thickness of the flakes and some sweetness from buckwheat. To prevent it from getting damp, I put it in my freezer after opening the package instead of an airtight container. Just tossed it in my smoothie every morning and it turned my breakfast so much more satisfying!

be697c4f-29f6-4bce-94ed-c05ebf3cf766
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I really loved these. As a child, I often survived on breakfast cereal. I remember a cereal that was buckwheat flakes with a taste of maple. These helped me to invoke that memory. They are thin crispy flakes made of buckwheat, with a nice maple flavor. These are obviously made from high-quality ingredients like buckwheat and brown rice--so good for those wishing to avoid or reduce gluten in their diets.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I'm looking to help fortify my diet for stomach lining. Buckwheat is great flavor and has the best fulfilling texture. Being organic, i do not need to worry about the issues of normal cereal! In addition, buying this elsewhere, everyone wants $9 or $10 per box. Get my Iherb stuff and this, all in one free shipping, eh!!

Quality and taste are good. I eat it for breakfast. I add milk. One serving everyday and you are good to go. The benefit you get is energy to start your day. Package is medium size. Ingredients are healthy. Highly recommended. Will order again, kids like it and even adults.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like this cereal but it’s a lot of sugar. It’s also super crunchy so if you like soggy cereal like me, it takes a while for the flakes to calm down. Update: I ordered two more boxes and they were not as sweet. Clearly a processing issue that the taste can vary from box to box. I’m more pleased with the less sugary boxes I’ve received. I don’t like feeling like I’m eating sugary kids cereals

Posted on May 26, 2022

These are very tasty gluten free flakes and buckwheat is known to be easily digestible. For me they are fairly high carbohydrates in the recommended serving amount.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love love love this! Sweetness is just right and it’s got the right amount of crunch. I let my husband try this and he loved it too. Just came back to order two more boxes for ourselves.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

If you are not familiar with the taste of buckwheat, this is your chance to make a smooth acquaintance. Mildly sweet, crunchy. I eat it as a sweet treat without milk)

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Delicious, healthy buckwheat antioxidants. Tastes great though I would love if it had more fiber. Maybe they could add buckwheat groats to boost the fiber.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love this for my meal. It is not easy to find buckwheat flakes in the supermarket in my place. I have purchased it for a few times already.