HR

Posted on May 11, 2022
No Smell But Good Effects

These pills are gel-type and easy to swallow. I take 2 after each meal and don't have any indigestion at all. I also take these as part of my herbal SIBO regimen and have found them to be excellent for getting garlic benefits without the bad breath. I noticed that my blood pressure and energy levels are improved and that my stomach issues are not bothered by this supplement. You can't smell garlic when you open the bottle; that's how effective the odor removal process is. I bought 3 bottles of this and will probably auto-subscribe 2 bottles a month.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The capsules are round, easy to swallow and contain a large extract of clean and pure garlic that is intended to lower high blood pressure.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This garlic pill is excellent quality and purely odorless. The ingredient in garlic is known to benefit immunity and blood pressure. I will certainly order tis product again.

Posted on May 11, 2021

I am very happy with this product. You can hardly taste the garlic so no garlicy breath. This Allicin garlic is great for building the immune system. At the first sign of sore throat - I double up doses and have always managed to get rid of sore throat within hours. Will definitely be ordering again. I am on these long term.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I look for this brand. They have well sourced ingredients.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

No garlic odor out of bottle or after taking. Quality TBD.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Easy to swallow and does not leave a garlic taste or odor. We are very saftisfied.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

Best garlic supplements, never a after burp from these and seems to keep cholesterol down. I also up these if i feel a cold coming on and it seems to help keep it away.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

it's great but it does have a garlic taste