HR

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Life saver

This little tool has helped me take my pills and supplements more consistently. I was having so much trouble swallowing large pills and now I just crush everything into powder and dump it in liquids! CHECK WITH YOUR PHARMACIST IF YOUR PILLS/SUPPLEMENTS CAN BE CRUSHED FIRST, THOUGH! COZ NOT ALL OF THEM CAN BE TAKEN CRUSHED!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I was really excited about this pill crusher's ability when I used it on my first pill. It took no effort, no hand strength to crush it into a fine powder. It's excellent for pills without a coating. It's "ok" for pills with a coating. The coating is left in tact. Just be aware of that when purchasing pills that you plan to use with this. It's gross to have a sheet of coating in your mouth. You can't really pull it out first either because some of the powder is still attached to it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It really works very good for people who hate tablets and for people who are ok but they want to take a very big tablet and are annoyed from the size. It makes them powder.

Posted on May 18, 2022

A very great item! Have tried to search similar one on-line. I bought this for my parents. This one is the best.! Just a little force by your finger tips can grind the pills into powder.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

this is a terrific product find! i have been cutting my dog's daily pill in half as she only needs to take 1/2. but she is very smart about eating her food and leaving the pill at the bottom of the dish. so i started trying to cut the 1/2 pill into smaller pieces--with a knife, with scissors, with the pill splitter. arduous. scary. now i just drop the 1/2 pill into the crusher and it smashes the little sucker into powder--which my dog finds harder to spit out! i do not have great hand strength and this is easy to use. i highly recommend it.

bd2b247e-9adb-4ef8-8ee2-cb336d617e8a

It was nicer than I expected, so I ordered another one for a family member. It grinds pills down to a powder form. Initially I put in too many tablets that ranged in different sizes DUH! I would suggest, based on the size of the pill/tablet, not to put any more than 2 at a time if the pill is large. High quality, washes easily-- I would highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Efficient and good price. Easy to use And can grind the pills in seconds .

Posted on May 9, 2022

Have to screw the pills a few times before it’s crushed, sometimes not into powder form but fine enough to swallow.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good helper to grind large pill into powder form. Love it!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

i heard that this brand is of good quality so got it for my parents and trust that it will be helpful for them.