HR

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very useful. A way to prepare in advance the pill you want to take some days ahed. With this pill boves you can remove the time you rush preparing the pill when you are in a hurry. Good quality also for the boxes, then open easy, but not too easy to loose the pills from them

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have a memory like a sift sometimes and would also forget whether I had taken all my medication and supplements. Not any more, this sturdy 7 day AM&PM pill organiser is simple and easy to use. I love how it has seven separate containers for each day as if I'm out for the night I just need to take that days and not the whole tray.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The boxes are good size and easy to use. However, this is not very portable as in would fall out if the base tips. Also, I wonder why they didn’t put days of the week in a more colour co-ordinated way, like a rainbow for example. The way it is, it looks untidy - colour wise.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I saw pictures in the reviews and it’s exactly what I need, fits all my necessary supplements that I need to take during the day.

Posted on May 20, 2022

One of the best, most useful products I have ever purchased in my life!Whoever thought of this is a genius! I just wish the lids for AM and PM were seperated

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This came much bigger than I expected and I’m so glad! Was worried it wouldn’t fit everything. The quality is excellent. I’ve been very confused with all the supplements and medications I’m taking and this really helped me get organised.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I had these for 9 months and they still feel like new, they hold a lot of pills and they are pretty useful for daily on the go usage!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It organizes my pills and make them easy to use on the go. Very small but holds 8 types of my pills. Highly recommend it

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I like these. I pre-fill them once a week and toss one in my lunchbox to take to work every day. The were also great to have when I went out of town for a few days— I just tossed the day packs into my bathroom bag.