HR

Rosy
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I've recently purchased this brand's brown mustard and wanted to try the yellow one as well. It is a little sour but still tastes pretty good. It is very hard to find a mustard that is preservative free and this one has only natural, clean ingredients and organic.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Gosh, Annie's Naturals organic yellow mustard is so yummy and the real deal. So glad to have found one that's excellent in taste and ingredients (organic & clean). It's vinegary just like how mustard should be and taste just like the ones in hotdog. The first time I eat it with my hotdog (oh yeah!), I knew I've found the one.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Highly raved about in the videos I saw online. Nice to eat! Happy with my purchase! I can eat more healthy from today onwards! Thanks!

ccfb16f2-8b42-4eee-b3b2-0cb25fc30ead
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The quality is very good !!! Good for a healthy diet !!! My little niece liked the taste vey much and she call it the flower cream !!! I recommend it !!! The ingredients are organic !!! Even though the package size is small, you can use it for cooking different healthy meal or salads ...

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It's organic so I believe it should be a healthy choice for mustard sauce. Much more healthy than other brands. Put a like to me! Thank you so much :)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This product is made with the best ingredients, so, its quality is simple great. It tastes very good, and it is good to be used often. My recommendation!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I thought I would try this mustard as I love mustard a lot. I glad I did as the flavor is great. I also bought some for my friend and they enjoyed it also. Will put another order in for some more

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Have been searching for some low cab and sugar free mustard in iHerbs and my friend recommended this brand to me. The taste is natural and not too salty. The first bottle went out fast, so we are getting the second one.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Very good tasting yellow mustard! Love the fact that is Organic! Could not find it locally and so glad I was able to buy here hassle free!