HR

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

after long waiting time due to this product is one of the best seller ...(in the past...everytime we try to buy always see out of stock notice in the web). this product use organic and clean ingrediants which good for our family consumption. my family like the tomato taste from this product. recommended product 👍👍👍

5a792161-b3cc-4fb3-b10b-ec25c01c8ce0

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My crew is loyal to some certain name brand ketchups, but I really wanted to make the switch to an organic option. I was nervous but the taste is honestly sooo similar that everyone was happy! Not too sweet and in a normal size package, etc! I will be buying this again at some point :)

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I only buy organic ketchup and try to buy ones with less sugar. Annie's ketchup fits the bill and I really like it. It is great on sweet potato fries that I make in our air fryer. I find this to be a much healthier option than the standard supermarket ketchup. I was glad to find a good price on iHerb.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is another product which I ordered from Annie's. The ingredient and taste are always on a balance level, not too much sour or too much sweet which is just fit to every members of our family. The size is quite big with good composition & qulaity, the texture of it is just so perfect and not like other brand looks watery. I use it to cook the tomato sauce for my pizza and lasagne and give our family a great taste of food. Definitely will reorder after finishing this bottle.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Annie's Organic Ketchup is my all-time favorite! The flavor is much like the ketchup my mom used to make when we were growing up in the country. The texture is thick and satisfying, with just the right balance of sweetness and spices. It's a good value for a wholesome, enjoyable "real food" product!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Quality ingredients, a rich taste, add it comes in a large sized package (my son loves ketchup!). My son didn’t even notice I’d swapped out his usual ketchup of choice. I’d recommend it as it’s s healthier option. We’ve been using it for nearly a month and we’ve had no complaints!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This ketchup bottle is huge! If you want great tasting, high quality ketchup then this is for you! My son puts ketchup on EVERYTHING, so we need A LOT of ketchup and in Japan the bottles are small and high priced. This ketchup has good ingredients, is low price and GIGANTIC! We love Annie's everything!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was excited to try this organic ketchup. It has more of an actual tomato taste to it compared to Heinz but it's still fairly sweet. I would order again.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

My go -to ketchup for my ketchup-loving son. It tastes great and I know it is all natural. Good price for something so great!