HR

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

By far my favorite shampoo from Andalou Naturals. The scent is great - citrusy. It cleans well without drying out your hair too much. I like how well it foams up. I have the whole range of Andalou Naturals products as the quality seems good. It's gentle enough to use every day.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My hair loves this shampoo (and the companion conditioner ....I've tried so many expensive shampoos and conditioners for thin wavy hair (that don't seem compatible with my hair type) and I keep going back to Andalou's Brilliant shine. My hair feels clean, soft, bouncy and alive. There is a soft pleasant aroma that doesn't linger or smell strong or offensive. The lather is great... I don't have to use very much shampoo. Price is great. No harsh ingredients.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I’ve washed my hair 3 times now with this shampoo and I gotta say it gives your hair a lot of volume. I love it for that fact and also that it adds shine. I’ll have to see what it does for split ends but for now, 5/5. Recommended!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I use other Andalou Naturals products and find they are gentle and work well. This was my first time using this particular shampoo and I will continue to use it. It is not overly harsh and leaves my hair clean and shiny. It has a pleasant, mild scent that is not overpowering which is very important to me.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

the ingredients are clean. No harmful ingredient like harsh alcohols. it cleanses the hair very well , leaving it soft and shiny . I feel that it did not strip the natural oils of the hair.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love this shampoo! The citrus scent is very pleasing. Shampoo comes out thick but lathers nicely. I don't need a lot for my thick curly hair. I think it helps keep my hair shiny. Always a plus!! Will continue to buy.

G-Star
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Fantastic shampoo, amazing value for money. My hair is thick and coarse - this shampoo makes it feel great. the ingredients are pure and clean (I think!). For me, the orange scent feels a bit strange for a shampoo but it does a great job doing what shampoos do!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This is a nice shampoo, with pleasant scent and texture. My hair looks and feels good after it. The ingredient list looks reasonable and clean enough.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have waist length hair that is fine and slightly wavy. This shampoo doesn't dry out my hair. Leaves it soft and fluffy. No heavy film!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I actually bought this shampoo for my sister and she loved it, I did try it and I like it. I definitely going to buy one for me!