HR

Posted on Oct 16, 2021
Excellent quality and gentle on stomach!

Excellent quality chewable tablets with good but subtle orange flavor. Our family loves chewable C and its great to get the ester version, which is much gentler on the stomach. Grandparents enjoy the benefits. To build up immunity you can enjoy several of these per day with getting any acid upset. The 250 mg and small size are just perfect. A little pricey but look for sales.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have a sensitive stomach so I cannot consume ascorbic acid. But American Health Ester-C tablets are buffered so they do not irritate my stomach. The caplets are small and easy to swallow. There's no real taste, but they do the trick in helping boost immunity and healing. Each caplet contains 500 mg of vitamin C so I can adjust the dosage as I see fit.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have had good success with "warding off" or "nipping in the bud" colds, flus and other infections with this product. I only take it when I feel like I am getting sick and I almost always stay healthy. I like that it is chewable so I don't have to swallow it whole. Pleasant taste, easy on the stomach.

Happy to find this vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach PLUS chewable. Will use it as a supplement for my children during autumn and winter months.

KareBear
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

So, the Ester-C is great!!! it's the best form of vitamin c from what my mom has researched. But she preferred the capsules over the wafers.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am pleased with these. The wafer has a very pleasant taste. It has an excellent quality. One ingredient is sodium. I will purchase again. It did not upset stomach.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Super good Vitamin C! Easy to eat and yummy! 250mg is very nice for daily supplement! Orange favor very nice! And good price about to eat for 4 months per bottle!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This doesn’t upset stomach and 250mg per wafer is a great dosage for kids. As for myself, I eat two wafers at a time.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Excellent Vitamin C that doesn’t upset my stomach. Dosage is low enough to play around for adults and kids. Chewable is a plus when I just don’t want to swallow a pill.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great product and a great price especially for such a large supply!