HR

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This product is a miracle and true Godsend!!!! Every winter my hands become raw, cracked, have paper like cuts all over them and are overall very painful!!!! My hands were just that until receiving this product. I apply every night before bed and with just one use my hands were completely healed. They're no longer red, cracked or dry and the pain is gone. To anyone who suffers with dry cracked hands I highly recommend this product!!!

7f3899a4-7e8e-4b23-aab8-348d94e533f8
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I needed help to clear a stubborn inflamed rash. I read about colloidal silver and nano technology.. I located this product in my research. Read some reviews and decided to try it. The rash is almost completely healed. I have used the product once a day for nine days massaging a generous amount of gel each time. The results had the desired effect. I will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

No scent, fast-drying, effective. I have used this to address my 6 y.o. niece's wart on her back. It's a shame I wasn't able to take a photo because the next day, the wart was gone. Please note that the wart has already "matured" when I applied it. Nevertheless, I am VERY IMPRESSED at the results! It has a gel-like consistency so it takes a few seconds to dry (of course depending on how much and how thick you apply to an area) I used less than a pea-sized amount so I think this tube will go a long way. Might seem costly BUT with the frequency of applications needed to address a skin problem, which is seldom, and the effectivity, then you get your money's worth! It is packaged well as it comes in a box so you don't have to worry about the contents accidentally spilling, plus the tube is sealed. I have yet to try for other skin issues, but I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I bought this for the acne problem for my daughter. Although it did not solve the acne problems, but worked well for minor skin issues. We used it any scratches and even bruises. It's a gel, so it's a bit sticky when it's first applied but the stickiness will go away when it dries up! It works well for fungal issues too .

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I use colloidal silver on my skin for acne, i usually buu the liquid version so I was very happy to find a gel. It keeps my homronal acne (chin and jaw) completely under control, as silver is a natural antibacterial and antifungal. I also use it as a first aid gel if i get a cut or scratch.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I love this! I actually use it regularly in addition to my face moisturizer. A little bit goes long way so be careful that you only get a small amount out at a time. Doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or sticky. I don't like to spend a lot of skincare products but this one is definitely worth the money.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have used this for so many things. Any cut or scratch, this stuff goes on it. It was amazing for a bad burn I got from a hair iron. No big scabbing or ugly scar after using this stuff religiously. It is a go-to in my first aid box.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I herb had 20% off plus it was onsale, making it like $8 cheaper than buying direct from manufacturer. Benefit is great, must have for scrapes, cuts or burns. Im currently using this to help heal up some poison ivy on the back end of it blistering and healing up. Also have used this gel before for sunburn, soothes and cools well. Buy one now to have onhand for when you least expect it as its highly effective.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This product works the best of anything we've tried for scar and wound healing. We were overseas and my husband fell over a rock and cut up his face. I had this with me and applied it when we got back to the hotel. The scars were barely visable after a week, no one on our tour could believe it. We have been using it ever since for cuts, scrapes, anything that needed healing. I would give it 6 stars if I could.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I like gardening and I have some scratches on my hands. It works wonders on any cuts, bites, irritation. It sooth and relieve all irritation and it dries well. It has no odor (no scent). I believe that the quality is high. I use it before night and I like it.