HR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Great products but my son didnt like it

Unfortunately my son wasnt fan. I tried to add it to smoothies because just mixed in srinks he wouldn’t take it. But in the end i ended up taking it and i loved it. Very good products packed with great ingredients. I use it im my shakes and smoothies.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I add this to my daughters cup of milk before she goes to bed and she never fails to slurp it up. She loves the chocolate flavor and I get reassurance that she gets her share of daily greens if she does not get enough vegetables and fruits on certain days

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a really great product, but it does have a very distinct flavor. If I make a smoothie with it and add almond butter and banana, it’s really good, but that flavor is still there. My son is very picky and I try to make it fun to drink by calling it “superhero” smoothie mix. He will drink it, but it takes a lot of encouragement. I drink it and my son who isn’t picky loves it! I’m just trying to find something to help my picky son get the nutrition he needs.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

High quality product. I was trying to use this product every day. I tried this in chocolate milk, almond milk, yogurt & a yogurt drink. My son (10) will not touch it (artificial sweetener taste) my my picky eater daughter (7) gobbles it up. At least my son will trade actual salads over this “powder stuff”.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My son loves it. He calls it his super drink. Can drink it hot or can make milkshake with it. I'm so glad he loves it since he is really fussy and doesn't eat any veggies or fruits.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My kid drinks it for chocolate milk mixed w/a bit of chocolate syrup. Gets him some extra nutrients. We’re on our 2nd can, so success!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Filled with so many fruits and veggies, its the best way to deliver vitamins to fussy eaters like mine. And what better way to disguise it with chocolate! Been giving this to my 5 year old for more than 2 years! I mix it into his milk every morning.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

We add a scoop to our morning shakes every day. Kids love the taste and the nutritional profile is impressive. Way to sneak in some superfoods!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

i always worry if my 6 year old daughter has enough vitamins...She loves the taste of this chocolate powder and it has all the vegs&fruits that she doesn't eat!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Great quality product. Ingredients look great! My 4 year old calls it his special chocolate milk drink. Super easy to mix with milk. Great way to supplement greens into his diet