HR

Posted on Oct 12, 2021
Perfect!

This stuff is great! I've tried quite a few different green powders in my smoothies and a lot have a strong sweetener taste, but not this one! I tried it in my smoothie as well as did a little taste test on it's own. I find it has such a good balance, it doesn't taste too sweet and also doesn't taste like you're eating straight up grass! It also says you can have it with just water if you wanted and I can see that not tasting too bad either. I would definitely buy this again!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

First order and definitely not the last! I am very impressed with it. The taste is great (mild sweet with green undertones) I recommend using aprrox 3.5 grams at most but different strokes for different people... I also can't comment if it worth the price as I'm very new to blends.. But to be healthy is worth every price. I put a scoop in lookworm water and stir. I also add a little bit honey and acai powder as more anti-oxidants.

this is the best supplement do have as a substitute for green vegetables. since i started taking this i got rid of coffe and other energy drinks . its much more better to get the real natural energy from real food then from chemical drinks . it also is great in taste and smell . i never felt this good before

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Love this brand. I having been using it for more than 4 years. I have noticed my gums and teeth are not as sensitive as before. My orthodontist recommended to start taking a green food powder to help with my teeth and gums. I have tried many brands. All seem to work. I like this brand the best.I have used it in many ways. In a vegetable smoothie, in Almond milk, in water, and in a protein shake.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

it's becoming my daily drink, I used to drink it with some milk in the morning, it's really good taste than others, then I don't feel any hangry until lunch time, it's really difficult to get enough nutrition from daily meal, i feel healthy and energy from this one.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I got this because I had gotten the chocolate flavored one before and used it as a meal alternative so that I can lower the caloric intake in my diet. This mix has a taste that I don't like as much, and for some reason, it doesn't seem as good as the other one I got. It's also expensive, so that combination made me lower the stars to 4. That being said, this supplemental food is very good and makes me feel healthier. The benefits are that my body feels more energetic, it cleans my digestive system, and makes me feel fresher because of the quality antioxidant superfood ingredients.

17a769f5-0ef7-4637-a59e-36a3fe087ea5
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I add these products to every smoothie I make and I love it. I feel healthier. If you add a scoop to your fruit and/or veggie smoothie, you won't taste it. I think it makes me healthier. I cannot confirm it with hard data but I can share that I feel better.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Delicious, I felt a boost within the first two days of using this. I have a sensitive gut to most veggies and become quite gassy, so this supplement is definitely welcome. Also, it does not create the same gas, at least with my gut. I bought this as a recommendation as an alternative to the heavily marketed AG product. I have not tried that, but this works well, and I will order again!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Was recommended this product through an online digestive system lecturer. It has been really beneficial for my digestion by reducing liver heat. I take it every night before bed. I have greatly improved me deepness of sleep due to this product and would highly recommend it to others who wake up multiple times in the night, or who wake up early in the morning and cannot get back to sleep properly.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

1st time trying this brand. I saw this at a local health store and decided to give it a try and bought a few other items from iherb. I bought smallest size to try. It's been 5 days and I feel different already. I bought this Green one and Berry one and they both very easy to blend, taste great. I dislike products in the market that has sweetener so this one is PERFECT. I put a scoop of this, add collagen, protein power and oak milk or almond milk with a few pieces of ice and blend. My lower stomach is flatter, def my gut health is better. My skin and hair are always healthy so I have not seen any noticeable improvements like how other viewers but overall I am very happy with this product and I am buying more in bigger size.