HR

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Enjoyable drink

The added chocolate really enhances the taste, not mentioning the added value of chocolate blend. If you want the benefits of the superfood green powder but you couldn’t stand the taste, this could be a good option for you. There is a bit of the green blend taste though. To enjoy it the best, add the scoop to cold water and add some honey. Don’t add it to smoothies. For me it ruins the taste of smoothies and it is better to enjoy it raw. You can drink it with sandwiches or as a refreshing snacky drink. Don’t go for the biggest container if it is your first time. Experiment with small containers first, unless you want to share it. Keep the paper led for better sealing. Mix well before drinking.

cf2fff54-57ab-4aad-a796-fe5c8857f26e
52a689f9-97c9-45a0-8eee-7b81b7633f0d
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love this brand because it's a high quality product that really helps me to stay healthy. But what's also incredibly nice about the Chocolate is that it gives a lovely change in flavor for the day. I usually drink 2 - 3 servings of the Amazing grass in the day, & having such a fun mix in flavors, helps so much to stay on track with my nutrition. I love all of the flavors, but highly recommend you give the Chocolat a try! I just bought it a couple weeks ago & will soon order again.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I absolutely love this one and have for years. After a few years break, I realised I missed it's qualities and this one is one of the first thing I drink every morning. I love the taste and my preference is to make it a bit stronger than recommended.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I am really starting to like this product. I love the smell, and usually use it in my whey protein shakes. It adds great taste to it, though I have yet to try the product on its own, I.e mix with water or just have it dry from the scoop like some fitness people would do. But overall I like the product. A bit expensive in my opinion for 30 servings only. Yet to try other flavours.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love the chocolate flavor! It tastes a tad grassy, but doesn’t bother me. Helps with digestion. The package is small, and the price has gone up, which is why it lost a star. But I do enjoy the benefits or it added to my diet so I splurge sometimes.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

At first, the taste of the product was not what I desired. To be honest, it tasted kind of gross. But as I've been taking it daily, the taste has grown on me. I like to mix more than the recommended amount per serving (about 2 scoops instead of 1) with about 350ml of water. My secret is also adding a tsp of organic cinnamon (and sometimes a drop of organic vanilla extract) for a special flavor all my own! The one thing I do not like about this product is that it has caffeine. Of course, a little caffeine is fine for a morning boost, but I'd like to drink this product at night sometimes, which I can't do obviously.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Amazing Grass is one of the best plant and fruit mix you can buy. If you care about your health and providing your body the necessary fruits and greens this is a must.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My go-to green smoothie when I can't make my own. I get the big tub as it's more value for money and the choco taste makes it go down better together with unsweetened almond milk.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My go-to greens powder :) great coco-taste, well priced, mixes well and huge improvement in my bloating since using this. i've used a handful of other greens powders on the market but this is certainly my fave.