HR

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is a great product if you have gallstones, I like how this product (ox bile) helps get rid of gallstones easily. Take with a meal that contains fats. Great quality supplement. Simple ingredients. Easy to swallow size capsules. Take one with each meal. I like that this product is not expensive.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is a must if you have any gallbladder issues or lacking in bile salts. I take 1 first thing in the morning, and another 1 in the afternoon, on an empty stomach, with some lemon juice. It is a bit expensive, but 500mg is more than you need. preferably start with the 125mg and work your way up.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

bought this for my husband. My husband found it effective especially after an oily meal or heavy meal. I have bought this several times and happy with the purchase.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It solves my wifes gut problem and any issues after eating food she do not handle. It also relived her of the pain on right side up to neck. A result of gallbladder not manage to dissolve the fat. 500mg can be to much. Also recommend the 125 mg.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

These help me after a protein or a fat-heavy meal, so that my gallbladder doesn’t act up. They work every time if I take them soon enough after eating.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These pure form of oxbile capsules are my go to whenever I eat meals with fat, since I have difficulty digesting it. I take one or two whenever I eat protein from animals and it helps digest it better.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a really good product. I don’t have a gall bladder and found myself running to the bathroom after a heavy meal. If I take the Ox bile, it gives me regular digestion and I can enjoy my food.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I think it started to work from the beginning but I have a mild symptoms of nausea after taking that pills during my meal time