HR

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Acid Reflux and Indigestion Relief

I am ordering my second bottle. Opening the capsules and dissolving them in hot water makes the product so much more effective. I take a dosage of 3g a day, that's 3 pills(1.5g) in the morning on an empty stomach and 3(1.5g) pills at night before bed. Once I began to dissolve the capsule I had the greatest benefit. Now I can eat normally, have NO acid reflux and can sleep thru the night. I have read that the quality resin, the active ingredient, has a distinctive taste. This does have a not unpleasant resin taste. When I took only one pill twice a day it did not help much, I read a medical study, online, and it's participants were given 3g a day.

My friend who utilized this product had the following to say about it: I hope my review aids someone in the same way as the reviews aided me. I was in a lot of pain due to gastrointestinal problems, including ulcers and a heinal hernia. I took them at 2 a.m. with water as soon as I awoke, and at night as well. In addition to DGL and Manuka honey. I'd want to express my gratitude for your assistance. If you're unsure, don't be...just get them and start taking them. It was quite beneficial.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I started taking Mastica after my Naturopath recommended it to clear a H Pylori infection. I've been on it two weeks and I'm already noticing a positive improvement in my stomach issues and gassiness. The pills are a little big, and so I'm sure to drink lots of water with the pills to make them go down easily. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I got it in sale here on iherb and i think this is the real deal brand for mastika. If you're onto h pylori this is a must in the protocol. Sadly, I still react to it if i open up the capsule and use 2 at the same time

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I am a Nutritionist, and I struggle with IBS and I use this and it helps more than anything. I also share with my clients for loose stools and diarrhea. I take with water 30-40 mins before food.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The best item for stomach. I had long time issue with my stomach and I tried several supplements for it like manuka honey, but I finally bought this despites its horrible price.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Good quality product, not exceptional though. I used Bye-lori as well and it was same quality but it required more capsules per serving. I dissolve the capsules in water for maximum absorption.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I think Mastic gum has most evidence for H.Pylori, not sure about gastritis or sensitive gut. I opened a capsule to check out the taste and texture. The texture is a bit rough, which is not ideal for gastritis.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Trying to get rid of h pylori as this was recommended to me.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this when my stomach gets out of whack! Seems to work well for me.