HR

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Great formula multi vitamins

I have to say it is nasty taste. Horrible. BUT it is the great multi vitamines. If you drink protein shake, it's better you mix this product with it. The taste of protein shake get bad taste from it, but the result of it is so great that the bad taste seems nothing. I usually take it with luch/shake, and I have energetic afternoon. If I don't take it for several days, i feel less energy. I recommended to my old parents too. One concern is this product has iron. The previous one was with no iron. I read the articke that iron and vitamin E contradict each other, so they should not be taken together. I don't know why this product does backward, but except this issue, I am very satisfied.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

'All One' is one of the BEST supplements for all in one supplementation. My Mom is 89 & takes daily as she is has issues with swallowing. This being in powder form allows her to add to water/juice or apple sauce. My sister also takes as she has a similar issue. HIGHly recommend - OUTstanding quality ...

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It has a complete range of vitamins needed. I am trying this brand for the first time as I struggle with swallowing pills. The taste is horrible and didn't blend well in liquid, such as chocolate milk, but it'll taste better if you mix it with congee. Update: The taste can almost be covered up with citrus juice! I mix a small spoon of the powder with a cup of yuzu juice. The powder does not completely dissolve, but the taste is covered well by yuzu!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I’m so happy I bought this a month ago. I wanted to simplify and minimize my vitamin and mineral regime as it was just getting to be too much! I still wanted to cover all of my needs, and have a high quality product. Also, one that didn’t taste gross:) I thought I’d give this a try, as it had great reviews and I was impressed with the ingredients and amounts of vitamins and minerals. I’ve been really enjoying putting a tablespoon into my morning protein shakes- has a neutral taste, plus I really like knowing I’m getting excellent nutrition and it’s very easy to take. I really hope iHerb never discontinues this product!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Website easy to use. Received my shipment quickly. Very efficient service. I have used the product for years and have found it to be something that would be difficult to replace and hope I never have to do so. It would take many individual products at an even greater cost to replace this one very effective product. Excellent quality. Ingredients contain all you need for maintaining health.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

mix and blend with fruits smoothies. Give me a great boost of energy. Inexpenisve but works for me . I can focus on my work and brain is sharper, no more foggy

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This powder, with the texture of flour, is the best way to ingest vitamins. It has all the nutrition to supplement any diet. I use a hand mixer and some monk fruit sweetener with a half cup of water. Can be mixed with any liquid. Top notch.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

arrived fast and in a great package. Product quality is excellent. We have been taking this product for 20 years and credit it with staving off viral infections, improving health etc. Ingredients are top of the line as always.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

One of the better Health products I have ever used, and will continue to use: please read all ingredients before buying anything, most of us do. Read these ingredients and you'll wonder how they pack so much needed stuff to feed our hungry cells, 5 stars for sure!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Dr Murray identifies which manufacturers should be supported on iherb. even google has no site for the makers. why? 2 Dr Murray talk about the quantities of each ingredient for effectiveness. Does this unknown product meet the optimal ranges? 3 Dr Murray talks bout bioavailability and the use of poorer forms. Does this use the best ones? MgO magnesium oxide is a common poor ingredient sold on this other sites. 4 Are the levels in each serving token, especially for minerals, so that the range of minerals is below the min optima? 5 with powders we could have better products offered so that we can make the optimum choice. 6 otherwise it is hard to talk about value for money, or effectiveness, as the ingredient alone may be a poor form or even have health risks.