HR

Almogtlk
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

First try after using another product I really loved and I was surprised to discover a great product. It smells really nice with lavender scent, it nourishes the skin, feels a bit heavy at first but after a minute it absorbed and the skin is soft and accepts makeup easily, no need for a lot of cream to cover the face. Loved the skin health tips on the package and the fact it was approved by the skin cancer foundation, might be a marketing trick but it made me feel safer. New package. ❤️ if my review helped you in any way, I’ll be glad if tou press ‘like’

3a4bcfdb-4aa6-4dfd-899d-4a2fc396db7b

I bought it for my mom, and she liked it very much. It doesn't smell like those heavy sunscreens. Light feeling, without white marks. I will probably buy another one for me next time or try another one of this company. The package looks a bit different, with yellow color instead of the purple one. I prefer the purple design, but it doesn't change the quality of the product.

104c3363-07ab-4ef4-9ecd-95fd5b1d97d1
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Wow! This sunscreen smells lovely (like lavender and other calming scents!), isn't oily in the slightest (even when I sweat & I sweat a lot!), and feels just like regular lotion. I have severely sensitive skin and am allergic to salicylate. This sunscreen didn't bother my skin in the slightest! There are also a lot of other nice ingredients in this product. I have already recommended it to a lot of people! The only thing I was unhappy to see was the extra plastic wrap around it. It would also be nice if they sold it in glass or even recycled plastic.

67e299a0-869a-4798-a841-3529755ac485
Posted on May 3, 2022

a the quality is as described mazing product i like it abd i will buy it qgain smell is amazing scent lqvander it took care of my skin correctly thr package is not bad at all it helped me do the job i feel good using this product as well

f767ce1c-c74b-4b09-b820-43273beb20dc
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love the smell of this sun screen so much!!! If you love lavender then you will love this! I don’t use it everyday, just when I go out and plan to be outside in the sun. It drys quickly and seems to work. I haven’t gotten burned. It smells so good that I actually want to use it too! So I usually don’t forget it. It’s also a nice size that it’s easy to keep in my purse always just incase!!!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The lavender scent of this product is great, I prefer this to the original one. It's in a good size and non-sticky. I use this when I go to the beach so I like that it's clean and reef friendly. Suitable for all ages and it's moisturising as well.

Posted on May 24, 2022

The scent is nice. It has a light lavender smell to it when you first apply it. It’s thick and moisturising however it is oily, so better be used in the winter rather than the hotter climates. Doesn’t leave a white cast but I definitely hate to wear it because it stings my eyes. Other than that, the size is big and good quantity for the price.

1c13ae78-a8e5-457a-9e1c-2fd6391c78da
937611ce-4847-4e74-9b58-87add7abc924
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is one great sunscreen that is suitable for sensitive skin! Doesn't contain any chemical that would clot my pores. Most importantly to me, it is not sticky after applying. f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

de885468-8da6-4abe-9720-1c1de9430fe9
d20ddaff-6f7f-43e1-88dd-a0b8ac90f400
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I purchased this sunscreen after purchasing its small size. It is pleasant on the skin, leaves no white marks, light and not heavy. And on top of everything, it has a very pleasant scent of lavender.

7bec9f25-296c-4a17-a049-fb00f6392abe