HR

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Oh, I just LOVE the scent !!! Kukui is the BEST butter for dry skin, and personally I thing it smells the best, it's so intoxicating! It makes my skin feel and smell amazing, and it stays moisturized. It absorbs very well, you will not sweat it back out on a workout (which is a red flag for poor quality product, never use those). Wide opening package is easy to use and I re-use it for mixing hair dye or mixing hair masks with oils (always try to do your best and re-use)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have a few body creams at the moment from other brands but I can't wait to finish those so I can get into using this one because its really a wonderful body cream, smells lovely and it feels moisturizing and soft on the skin. Good buy and good price.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This product feels very nice on the skin. Smells beautiful, reminds us of being on holidays in Hawaii or on an tropical island. Used after shower and moisturises beautifully!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love the feel and scent of this product! It has a nutty scent and it feels like "butta" spread on a hot biscuit! The scent reminds me of being in Hawaii. My skin no longer looks dry and it feels smooth and supple instead!

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Really moisturizing with such an amazing scent! I’ve lost track of how many compliments I’ve received when wearing this lotion, bc it smells so amazing! It smells good enough to eat! I usually buy fragrance-free lotion bc most scents I’m just too sensitive too bc they are so artificial, this scent is not like that at all! I’ve been using this lotion for years it’s more like a whipped body butter and it’s really soothing for razor bumps and dry skin. I use it on those days where I can’t wear perfume, it’s a nice substitute, strong enough to last throughout my day, but not offensively strong like most in my opinion. I’m obsessed what can I say, I’m in love with this cream :)

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Amazing beachy smell! The lotion is thick but dries quite quickly (esp. compared with other creams) and melts into skin nicely.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

It has a little bit smell. It is a good product for extremely dry skin. It makes my skin become smooth. It is suitable to use in winter.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Scent is alright. Texture is lovely and rich, great for use after shaving.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Very nice smell even when you wash your hands!

4971eb9b-191c-406a-9013-4c821a277cf3
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Smell is amazing. Very velvety on the skin. I like to add almond oil in it, however even on its own it's a great body cream that leaves my skin smelling delicious, smooth and soft for the day.