HR

BadgerMedicine
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Excellent! With Porcine Adrenal Glandulars

I've been using this product for quite a few years, and love it! In particular it has porcine adrenal glandulars, which are more absorbable then bovine glandulars. It also has some valuable adrenal nutrients. If my situation worsens at all (in terms of adrenals), then I take the high end of the dose. Otherwise, I take it as directed. Although on an empty stomach. It's important to take glandulars empty.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I mistakenly ordered this thinking it was Peak k2 Iherb were great about refunding and returning it was so easy and free…what a great company !

This is an adrenal gland support with porcine adrenal gland and botanicals. I find that it give me normal energy.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

It has helped me find balance. Felt no headaches nor insomnia but recommend to have after a meal as it did cause nausea if taken without food.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

This product was recommended to me, and it’s become a favorite! Boosts my energy levels and helps with concentration issues that often come up when I have major adrenal fatigue. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 4, 2019

I have personally used this product for at least 15 years for adrenal support and the effects of long term stress and burnout/exhaustion. Within days one should notice their tolerance to stress has improved, that they sleep better, and that anxiety has diminished. I would recommend that Ortho-Adapt be taken on an empty stomach morning and evening 3 or 4 at a time. If taken continuously for a few months most people should notice that their coping abilities have improved significantly. Coupling this with Theanine and 5-HTP would aid in everything from anxiety, depression and irritability.

Posted on Oct 19, 2020

Great combination of Adaptogens to support adrenal glands particularly when under stress .

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

this product is not good for me because of my histamine intolerance

Posted on Apr 6, 2020

This is a great product and really makes a difference. I take 2 capsules a day and I have more energy and I can better control my reaction vs stress.

Posted on Nov 1, 2019

Tried this to replace another adrenal product. This is quite smelly so need to hold my breath a bit before swallowing it. Hope the manufacturer can find ways to improve this. Almost finish a bottle and find it probably not as effective as the previous brand in boosting energy. Better refine formula to improve.