HR

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Fantastic Product

Due to a neurologic episode I developed a surplus of glutamate in my brain. This has helped reduce it, and is a product that I will continue to use as it greatly helps PMS as well!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It is a great product that’s why we keep ordering it. It is recommended for cancer patients who need to keep their body aerobic

Posted on May 30, 2022

I trust AOR and have had good experiences with their products. I took a star off for the price, and as for results - I can't really tell. I've been feeling good in the time that I've been taking it so maybe it's placebo or maybe it's working subtlely

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

very good against excessive glutamate in the brain. shifts the equilibrium towards the relaxing GABA signaling. as a result I don’t have anymore the neck pain caused muscle tension.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Have been taking benaGene for more than 12 years. I find that the energy level it promotes is consistently high and nervous system responses are very good - nice to have when you're an 80 year old!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great energy like this product very much. Please keep selling this one.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It’s super remedy for decline glutamate in humans brain. . It’s really work. I am recommend.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

part of my protocol to support energy processes in the body, cell functions and great anti-aging supplement

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Hard to find good benagene in the market. Love it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

Works well for many reasons. Use it for my autistic kid. Can be also used when kid has any unwanted reactions during new protocols. Happy that it gets temperature stability in new formula.