HR

4.4
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258
It really does work

I have been using this for almost a month straight. There seems to be almost no cognitive delay anymore. In situations where I may have had to take time to "recall things" I now seem to be able to instantly present the information.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I would take this early in the morning to get the max effect out of it. Driven and Motivated, what more can I ask for :)

It can be a very good supplement for many, however, using it correctly and with caution, preferably in cycles, so as not to harm your natural dopamine production.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

It helps with my mild anxiety when I feel anxious, nervous, frustrated about every little detail and a bit depressed because of those uncomfortable feelings. I take one every morning right after I wake up. I doesn't make me feel high or low, but I can just feel what is normal normally. I skip a day when I feel too comfortable with everything and start procrastinating daily chores.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Everybody should have one dopamine booster just for exceptionally stressful days.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great product! Does exactly what it says on the tin! A good size to swallow, too!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I’m a lot more alert and happier on this stuff I take 5 days on 2 days off cycle sweet spot is 800mg which is 4x capsule first thing in the morning with a black cup of Joe/Coffee. Did notice my appetite has decreased cool side effect 💪

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

This has been very helpful product for reducing my elderly fathers tremors. The delivery method is efficient and came within the delivery time frame given.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Nothing outside the average energy or less. You can skip it for another product if you are in doubt between this and another one.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great quality. Convenient pill form beats powders!