HR

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

great quality best ingredient .can take by our age .best for improvement of our skin .best benefit .good package no side effect for me without diet .I send back to Philippines too for my family.thank you I herb taste good .collagen it makes my skin more younger of my age .best composition❤️

b8119aad-35ab-455e-85f1-1b36b4d47c51

looling for collagen and found this and with vits C.its help me in my skin also and in may hair ***update I reorder and recommend it for my friemd. ita in good quality and im good package..its good amd benifits foe my skin and hair have improment to my body.very effective

a67a73be-606a-49f1-ab6a-f98b32ede3ad
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

it's good for the prize,. and it's okay to me as a collagen lover and recommend to my friends too. thanks I herbs ,.update after 2months taking this product,. I love it my skin been fairer than before,. my nails,. my hair,. and give me extra blooming every day,. thanks I love this product,. I recommended to my friends too,.

637d0a00-c7d0-4e15-84bb-257354e0c590
14f3e337-84f9-4d94-86ff-ce2db845a146
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Good quality and more effective in my hair and nails. The ingredients is good no side effects. I like more about the product is affordable and good for the health. Its amazing collagen with vitamin c all in one bottle. Best recommends for those whose so much work to do in daily routine.

986b3588-ce51-4755-be1a-2aea63a27964
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The packaging is spoken, but that's OK because I keep it at home and if I travel I just take some with me put it in a pouch. The taste is bland and that's good cause you don't want it to taste something else that's weird. I have noticed effect in my hair skin and nails, My hair has less hairful now and my nails are stronger also, my skin is glowing. That's why I feel that 21st century super collagen benefits me. Nothing has changed in my diet though.

c9e51caf-33c7-422e-b95a-2cb15a833630
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The price is affordable yet the quality is the same as those of famous brands... If you check the ingredients, they are totally the same! The packaging is very catchy, the bright purple Mixed with a little pink is very eye catching. It has great Benefits for hair skin and nails, I have noticed that since I started taking 21st century collagen, I have had improvement in my hair, now I have less hair fall and my skin is smooth and silky!

d7e5b2d7-98e8-45b2-b8e0-1aaf3f677a92
Scarletz
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I found this supplement really suitable with me since the composition of the collagen package with vitamins that made of from quality ingredient. After consuming this supplement I see the difference the improvement of my skin n knee. My skin become more clean and my knee less pain then usual. I took it as a part of my diet and the taste is acceptable ♥️

df204600-955b-427d-a071-0ae14f006079
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I go to the bathroom as soon as I take them! I really think it is the reason. It says that it helps with skin and this is why I bought them but i have noticed that it helps with digesting and the intestines movement. I take two bills after lunch.

9828e205-82f1-464a-bb4b-4d3ae5b4e7db
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Collagen is important for your skin, nails, bone, and hair. And prefer tablet type collagen, it's easy to consumed. And this product is my liking, it has vitamin C which helps absorb the collagen. Vitamin C is the best combination with collagen. And since this product already contain vitamin C, I don't need to take another vitamin C supplements. It's really convenient. I like how it has 180 tablet. Which will enough for 3 months if you drank it 6 a day. I drank it when my stomach empty for maximum effect. And I can feel the improvements on my knee

f57b6c54-039b-451f-a93f-9a72d33538d5
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

So good i love it it helps me alot i so happy with it it my fave products I have ever used I highly recommend such a good product it tastes good i love it recommend it to alot my ppl the flavor is good and the quality is so high ingredients so good

24136e0a-4bbf-44ab-9131-29e977c40fdc