HR

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Best Multivitamin For Men.

Mega Multi for Men 90 Tabs - With 35 essential vitamins and minerals 21st Century's Mega Multi For Men is a high potency multivitamin designed for the special needs of men. Mega Multi's formula also helps protect the body from free radicals. Starting a dietary supplement regimen begins with a complete multivitamin. Mega for men is a great choice for any "rookie" supplementation program. No added salt yeast or preservatives. I advise you to consult your family doctor before use.

2601f2ae-505e-4001-b856-48f90141ff33
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I bought it for my husband. He is very happy with the product and it's not his first pack. He has seen progress and results within a month, more energy, better potency, better mood and no more fatigue. Considering the stressful work and regimen he has too cope with, which includes little or no sleep, these vitamins have been a big help. The vitamins worked same wonders form my 55yr old Dad. So go for it ^^

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Okay we can never skip or ignore the forms and types of vitamins and minerals used in the product. of course with such price we should not expect the best forms of vitamins to be used. But from a general point the product provides a decent formula of what a male body might need. I feel more active and motivated whenever i take the pill. it could be a placebo effect that i psychologically get when i take it. but i do also emphasize on the physiological changes i feel when taking it, which are good compared to when i don't take the pill. and we can't deny that there is plenty of multi vitamins products out there on IHERB that might be better. but for this price i can say that this one is the best for me.

c3e7904d-80a6-49c7-83f8-c0f18818ddd3
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is my second bottle of this Mega Multi for men. 2 tables daily. I believe the quality is great for me, cause after taking this I feel have more energy. And I like this product with high lutein. Lutein is good for eyes, now my eyes no more feel tire or red. This is the complete multi-vitamin I found.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I bought this multivitamin for my spouse, since recently I have often started to catch a cold, to raise immunity. The composition is very large of vitamins and minerals, which made us very happy. He has been drinking for the second week, he felt an improvement in his well-being. The jar opens conveniently, no need to unscrew and tighten the lid.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I bought this for my husband as he was always very tired and get sick easily and wanted him to take vitamins. After taking this daily I’ve seen significant changes. He’s less tired and I think he’s noticed that too. The package is sturdy . No side effects.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

very good quality multi vitamin from 21 Century supplements and the package is good , no symptoms ,the taste is acceptable with water, this is a good benefit for body health , good for heart , for hair , and good ,age, i use one daily , size is good as package, direct effect the blood test with good results.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022