HR

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Good quality! Not my first time ordering this suplement. Overall great effect - i can feel that my eyes are less tired, not so red and dry from working from home and looking at computer screen all day. Pill size is good, not hard to swallow. Package is nice and small. Pills don't have unplesant smell or taste.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I need to sit in front of the computer almost 8hours a day. so my eyes get tired and watery. it changed after using it

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I find Lutein is hard to find in the local stores so I have ordered this Lutein from IHerb and I have been very pleased.

Lutein can make vision sharper. In my country many eyes doctors recommend it for older people. For my parents the recommend stronger lutein supplements. This one is good and not expensive. Sometimes, when my eyes are tired I take it too. It helps to calm eyes and vision. Ofcourse, consult your doctor, like us.

Posted on May 10, 2022

easy to swallow,small sofegel,my eyes are not so dry and no so tired after taking it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Hope this products works for my eyes, been having problems lately and I read somewhere thay Lutein helps.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I love this product. My vision improved a lot after I started taking this.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Really need this as I'm in front of computer / gadget for more than 12 hours daily. My eyes get red and tired quickly. Less redness in my eyes at the end of each day.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

excellent product quality this ingredient lutein supplement for vision, eyes and computer .