HR

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Attracted by the price

OK, I have to admit I was attracted by the price. I bought it for my mom who was suffered from leg pain. With 1000mg and 400 tablets, it can last for more than a year. Let her consume first and I will buy for my mother in law if it works and will write a better review later.

afb1e17f-88b9-42e2-834d-e6e7e52b32c1
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This glucosamine comes with size which easy to swallow. It help to reduce the symptoms of cartilage issue. I start to take this product and discover that my arthritis is not getting worse. Hopefully this product can keep the best quality for all of us who need this supplement. The packaging i recieved is very good condition. Cheers keep it up iherb 🥳🥳💝💝

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've found this tablet to be very effective in improving my health and well-being. I take it twice daily and I can feel the difference in my energy level and general mood. The quality of life has improved a lot, thanks to this amazing vitamin!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I was taking two product, chondroitin and this for my finger joint pain, however I found that his product alone alleviated my pain and allowed me to regain movement in my hands. I see real benefits from taking the product and the package is cost effective, lasting me around 6 months. I would recommend this product to others.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Glucosamine is a natural amino acid, which is embedded in the human body and is a compound in which a hydroxyl group of glucose is replaced by an amino group. It turns out that articular cartilage is mainly composed of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid, and glucosamine is one of the components of proteoglycans. By directly supplementing glucosamine, it can promote the process of synthesizing cartilage and supplement the strength and toughness of articular cartilage. Although glucosamine supplementation may not be effective in solving joint problems from the root cause, it is effective in reducing inflammation and pain relief, and has a great soothing effect on patients with joint pain.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

My dogs have had Ehrlickia (a tickborne disease) for over a decade and my vet suggested they take Glucosamine daily for their entire lives. I usually buy another brand but thought I'd try this. So far so good...I even started taking it myself for my arthritis so I hope it works. I like that it is a higher dosage per tablet.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Glad I could find this in the strength with extra quantity. Really helps with my sore knees. I had a few accidents from cycling and often have problems with my knees getting sore during exercise. This helps me an awful lot. I am glad it is back in stock. Keep it up Iherb!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I got this for mom but she quickly gave up on it, the tablets were too big for her liking and I think that her pain needed something stronger. I was hoping this could work but I guess I can't judge it either (even though I tried it multiple times but nothing impressive)

388df53a-4b22-4e42-9733-7bea30f29994
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It helps a lot in the daily functioning of the joints. The omission of the minimum dose results in recurring pain. The state of the pond is also affected by the electromagnetic field from the internet phone - you need to hold the phone away.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Trusted brand.. Mom had used it for her joint problem and it really works🤩🤩🤩 one more, i ordered here in Saudi Arabia and reach to the Philippines.. Thanks iHerbs