HR

4.6
Based on 5,893 Ratings
4,399
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good product. I have been using it for 3 months. I have dropped 10 pounds without any extra diet or exercise. I take 1 capsule after every meal. I go to the bathroom twice a day, which is a very good sign. This is my second bottle, as one bottle goes a long time, and I will continue to order. I recommend this product, it's cheap and really works.

293fb63d-a822-4fa5-8668-a77d6fa57101
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

These are a good size and dosage. They have been a benefit to my diet. The taste is a bit bad so swallow fast. This is a great ingredient for my hair and body. The quality is good. I’ve been taking one daily and have actually noticed a difference in myself.

d2e70305-fbff-43a4-91f4-68979d776c6f
Posted on May 7, 2022

Excellent quality and the size is easy to swallow. There is no after taste, and it is far better compared to the vinegar drink. I've lost 7 pounds in just two weeks. It's something I'd buy again and recommend to others. I take it once a day at the recommended dosage.

35a90d3f-39eb-44d4-a508-c7e94ed053d2
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I take this after heavy meals. I'm not sure it benefits weight loss but it sure helps with digestion. It has a very strong smell but it tastes fine. Good size too. I like that it's 250 tablets so lasts most of the year and with great price too. I highly recommend it for people with indigestion.

963c0d41-6e61-4b5e-b06f-8da7b73f60a3
Posted on May 24, 2022

Got this supplement for 57% off delivered to Philippines in 6 days. I started taking ACV tablet 2x a day upon arrival last May 13. I take this morning and evening with fish oil. With 1200 calories per day in calorie counting and brisk walking for about 4000 steps 2x to 3x a week still my weight 62.80kg did not go down after 11 days. My poop also becomes harder, and I become constipated, I've search and found out that apples makes your poop hard, and this is because ACV is from apples. I also share this with Aunt same time we take daily but the effect on her is that she is having an acid reflux. Her dosage is also 2x a day. The size for taking the tablet is ok. In terms of quality i will just rate this as 4 as my weight did not go down.

a33678b6-5b38-4ad6-a42b-a109ca09ea21
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I take 1 after each meal. Cannot really tell the effect yet. However, the smell is bearable and tablet is easy to swallow. I have always wanted to try Apple Cider and find the liquid is too much for me to handle. This is a good alternative if one wants to try apple cider vinegar.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It's a great solution for people who can't stand the taste and smell of real vinegar, also pills are easy to swallow. It is easier on the stomach and doesn't ruin your teeth (like real vinegar could). This supplement is budget-friendly and has great health benefits: it helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels, helps digestion and weight loss!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought this because sometimes I don’t feel like drinking the actual acv with water. Although I love that it add flavour to it instead of drinking the plain boring water, I do get concerned that it will have bad effects on my teeth. Besides my dad hate the smell of acv so tablets makes it so much easier. I could also bring a few with me if I’m dinning outside & take it after a meal!