HR

Posted on Sep 7, 2021
Excellent propolis

The best propolis!! I have tried a lot of propolis so far, but the one I will buy again is Y.S ECO BEE. It has a slight odor when swallowed, but is easy to swallow. As it is a vegetable capsule, it is much better than the coated capsule.

c89e1244-b45e-4357-b6ef-fc39d85c4662
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Quality of this product is awesome. I really like the ingredients. This propolis smells like Honey. it feels like natural. One package contains 90 capsules. it will help you improve your immune systems. These tastes very good. I really like Bee products. Try it if you want to improve your immune system.

These caps are pretty small and easy to swallow. Take them daily in the morning. I use this only in the flue season that helps me keep healthy. Propolis as as well other benefits like that it is anti-inflammatory (if you caught cold or flu if will help you to get healthy faster) and for external use it has as well some anti-fungal properties.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Ghizlane
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I KNOW WHAT THIS CAN DO FOR ME. AFTER 4 DAYS I ALREADY NOTICE A BIG DIFFERENCE. I COULDNT FIND THIS OR GET IT IN MY LOCAL STORES. SO GLAD I FINALLY FOUND SOME HERE.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have recurring helicobacter pylori and, as a result - gastritis that manifests itself in heartburn, nausea, and various stomach aches. I tried propolis tablets last year and have been taking it every time my gastritis flares up. Within a couple of days, the symptoms weaken or sometimes even go away. I recommend it to anyone that struggles with digestion problems and stomach aches.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Bought this for my boyfriend who has red and sensitive skin. The improvement is shocking!! Not only does it improve the redness, he doesn’t have any outbreak when he’s taking the supplement and his skin is visibly more supple!! But the acne comes back when he forgets to take it for a few days. Definitely will buy again and I’m also thinking to take it for myself for more supple skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I've been taking Y.S. Eco Bee Farms propolis for years. They are one of the best brands available. Help me big time staying away from flu and catching cold, of course COVID 19. iHerb has a better price than Amazon, quicker shipping to HK, keep up the good work iHerb! I'll keep coming back for this, cheers!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I depend on bee propolis for any type of stomach upset. At the first sign of an upset stomach, whether it be from food, drinks, or any other reason, I take 2 bee propolis capsules. It's ability to resolve stomach issues is profound. I won't travel without a bottle.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Propolis seems to help fight against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It might also have anti-inflammatory effects and help skin heal. Bee Propolis is also a great immune booster. It increases the number of immune cells, boosts immune cell activities, ups antibody production, activates macrophages and increases Natural Killer cell activity. I take this to boost my immunity and inflammatory.