HR

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great mouthwash, good minty flavour, is gentle and doesn't burn for people who are sensitive, my son is autistic and uses this mouthwash with no problems so would recommend for any age. Ingredient quality is also great, more natural and sweetened with xylitol, but still gets mouth and teeth clean and gets rid of bad breath.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Every time I order from iHerb, I order 2 bottles of Spry mouthwash. Everyone likes the flavor, even my younger-aged children. It helps my family of 7 to have clean teeth and I do not have to fear the dentist and cavities. I can always find it available on iHerb and I never have to wait. This product has great quality!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I really like this mouthwash it feels refreshing and the flavor is mild for a mint flavor it is not overwhelming and I think it’s suitable for sensitive teeth because it has gentle ingredients

It's a decent mouth wash with good ingredients. It has a pretty strong flavor and it stings my sensitive gums, but this feeling passes by quickly

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Teeth feel clean and it doesn’t leave my mouth dry. Flavour is nice and refreshing.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great mouth wash. Excellent for keeping your gums and teeth healthy.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I use this twice a day after brushing & it gives a super clean feeling afterwards. The flavor is great & I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I can't seem to find the cinnamon flavour, which I loved, but this is a pretty good second.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Good risen, tastes minty, package is easy to use, makes you feel fresh.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

My dentist told this was an excellent rinse for your gums I agree