HR

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

My energy level started to improve within 1 week of taking this supplement. I started with 1 per day and then progressed to the recommended 2 per day after about 10 days.

I am taking 1 capsule as energy supplement on alternate days as I am using other energy supplements, so far no hot flush or side effect and I do feel my weight is in control.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Been using this product for about 3-4 years and love it!! Helps keep all menopause symptoms at bay! I add it to my shake every morning! You won’t regret trying this...it will become a staple in your supplements!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I started taking this to help with menopausal symptoms. I have experienced a lessening of severity of symptoms. It does require time to get into your system, and they need to be taken regularly to get results.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I am not near menopause, however I have been struggling with hormonal imbalances. DIM is known to get able to help with getting rid of bad estrogens in the body, as it helps with phase 1 of the estrogen detoxification pathway. I have read that there are different types of DIM and this may not be in the form that is the most potent -compared with estroblock, but I haven't tried that.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This formula comes with DIM. My energy level has improved after taking it for about 2 weeks.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been using this for sometime now. Maca has many benefits.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Gf become more enjoy the bedroom activity. Even make the move first sometimes...

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Excellent product This is my 3rd time buying it I have got benefit

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I felt more calm and peace after 1 month with no stress. and I noticed that I have lost wight in the core areas (of course with diet and sports). I would recommend it.