HR

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This has been a staple in my winter skin care. It is ultra rich literally to dilute it a bit and make it more spreadable I spritz some of my hydrating toner and mix them together. I love this so much not only for my face but also for nail and end of my hair or parts on my body that is dry.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is the only hand cream I've used that actually softens chronically hard hands. I slather on my hands before bed and wow what a difference!

6692391c-0b86-4bf1-b1b2-fafdf36e6cf2
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I use this at the very end of my night-time skincare regimen to seal all of the "lighter" serums and products in. It has a mild, citrusy scent and leaves my face feeling soft and plump in the morning. It is very thick texture (thanks to the lanolin). I know some people have lanolin allergies- and if that's the case, then this is not for you. But it definitely moisturizes!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I usually use Aquaphor as my heavy-duty cream for wintertime dry hands and feet, but Weleda Skin Food is a great choice to alternate with. It keeps hands skin soft overnight and protects it with a slight filmy (but not unpleasant) barrier so that your hands stay soft even after washing. I use it as a heavy-duty facial moisturizer at night too during the winter. A great multi-purpose product!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use it on my face. I wanted a thicker moisturising to use during the day, and this checks the box. It does leave a greasy shine and leaves skin sticky for a while after applying it, so its best to apply and let it sink into the skin for a bit before applying other products such as sunscreen or make up on top.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

A great multi use product. Love using this as a mask during the colder winter months or for traveling. It’s rich and moisturizing but does not break me out. My husband has dry hands and loves to use this as a hand cream! Very hydrating. I don’t find the scent overwhelming - but has a botanical style scent. Great value for money

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I just wore this couple of times now at night and it’s very thick. I would mix it with 1 drop of face oil so i can apply it easier. This made my face very glossy though after use and even glossier some times later but it doesn’t stick lr glossy at all in the morning. So far i love this product !

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love this! I use this when I travelled to winter areas and in dry seasons. It moisturizes and the quality is great. I have sensitive skin but it works well. The texture is thicker than other creams but rubbing it around to 'heat' it up and applying makes it easier. I love the scent! The tube is small enough to carry in your bag.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a staple in my skin care. I love the rich texture. It feels a bit heavy so I use it only at night but that is more than enough to keep my skin well hydrated the whole day. The scent isn’t very strong but I wish it was more pleasant and relaxing like lavender or rose or maybe should be no fragrance at all.