HR

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I use as night cream when travelling at alternate at home. Healthy ingredients that you could eat for your skin. Good moisturizer for over night. Seems expensive but good ingredients are. Only takes a small amount to cover face and neck.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This brand is great and all the products they make is very good, starting from the smell and finishing with the function it has (moisturizing, refreshing, firming etc). Love night and day creams! I switched from expensive creams to these.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Well, I have been very happy with Weleda products ordered from Germany while in Europe. This is a new version of something. I was interested from the good reviews and how they said it smelled so good. I do not feel it is as beneficial to my older skin though, as the night Primrose cream I use to be able to buy.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

lt feels nice on your skin and has a very light fragrance. l like that it has natural ingredients.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Light and still richly moisturizing. I use it morning and night.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

amazing thank you so much iherb i love you to the moon and back

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This rose scent soothes my feelings at night and also softens my skin, I would definitely buy this again!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

great and smooth cream for night time use -- still waiting to see long term benefits. Great for all ages

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

a bit small of a bottle, but quality is quite good

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

scent is nice as all products of this brand , but have rash after using this cream, won't buy again