HR

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Having tried the chamomile toothpaste, I was excited to try this. It is a sturdy metal tube (the old fashioned kind), and easier than the older Weleda versions to squeeze out the toothpaste. It is a dusky rose pink in colour, and the taste says peppermint but it didn't seem overly strong so would be great for sensitive children's teeth and gums that are a bit sore. The best bit was my teeth were so smooth after brushing, and there was no stinging or sensitivity (which I get with all other brands). I really like this and would re-order.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My dentist said that I needed a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and gums so I thought I'd try this instead of Weleda's salt toothpaste which I usually use. It has a mild minty flavor and it leaves my teeth feeling very clean. I like that the ingredients are natural and that it doesn't contain fluoride.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is my go to thoothpaste. The taste is ok and I love that it doesn't include Fluorides and comes at a reasonable price.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love this natural toothpaste. It has a mild mint flavour and helps with my receded gums (along with rejuv) - I have no pain. No going back to fluoridated toothpaste for me!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I discovered this toothpaste when looking for a natural toothpaste without toxic chemicals. This product along with their salt toothpaste keeps my teeth clean and healthy without any risks. The flavour is very pleasant.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Definitely love this kore the salt one. It doesn’t feel offensive when used, although years of using mint fluorides toothpaste it takes some using for this and i would occasionally still use my old toothpaste when i feel like it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Love the flavor not so much the texture but it is good. I have sensitive teeth dry mouth and irritation and this toothpaste helps keep my mouth clean for longer and less dry. I will buy again.

I tried many toothpastes but this keeps my gums and enamel healthy, it’s refreshing, gentle yet effective. No harsh smell in the morning. For anyone who’s looking for an alternative toothpaste from the fluoridated foaming toothpastes I recommend this highly.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

i like the flavor of this a lot, it actually foams a bit in the mouth which is different from the other natural toothpastes, it leaves the mouth feeling very fresh with the peppermint and you do get the sense of deep cleaning

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have been using the Weleda ratanhia toothpaste for quite a few years with positive results. I find the minimal foaming occurring with this product to be an advantage. Although Weleda items are now found at all pharmacies in my country, the most affordable prices are found on iHerb.