Page 1 - Reviews - VegLife, Vegan Iron, 25 mg, 100 Tablets - iHerb
HR

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Good value ! I like that it’s a tiny pill and I I can pop it ans be content that my iron levels will be good. I eat a mainly veg diet and have suffered from low iron in the past so this makes it easier for me to ingest. I don’t see any neg side effects either so thumbs up for this!

8443f563-62ad-4b28-9164-30ba2b0d3d66
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Great quality for the price. The pills are a small size and effortless to swallow. The packaging is quite large for the pill size but I suppose that makes it easier to recycle? I like the added benefit of the b12 for vegans prone to deficiency. I don’t notice any taste either. A great supplement option.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This iron supplement is small in size so it's easy to swallow. I have yet to go for any blood test so not sure about how much my iron level have increased. There's no after effect for me taking this. The only think that could be improve on the the size of the bottle. Cause the actual supplement is only like one-fifth of the bottom the rest is stuff by cotton, not sure why such a big bottle is required.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I had suspected becoming a bit anemic. I decided to try taking iron supplements. These are great! The pills are very small and easy to swallow. They are completely plant based/vegan and since starting to take them I can’t honestly see I feel the difference. I’m less sluggish and all around feel better. I definitely recommend.

Posted on May 21, 2022

perfect vegan iron, no issues with it all. it's my go to now. great ingredients and quality. helped with my iron deficiency. no taste at all.

ca61b938-3dda-4820-a2e4-1c5740a673a2
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love the small tablet that is easy to swallow, and it doesn’t have any weird taste a lot of iron supplement tends to have. It’s vegan with a lot of other nutrients that is a plus. The only con is that the container arrived only 15% full - the bottle can be smaller in order to reduce excess plastic use.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This was what I took when my regular product was not available. It's a good in between. I think there is a slightly higher dose of iron and it's easily digestible. The bottle is slightly too big for the tablets, but otherwise I was not unhappy with the substitute, for a daily boost and an important supplement for someone who doesn't eat much red meat.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Iron deficiency is a problem for the women in my family. This supplement composition will benefit without the strong side effects of more traditional iron supplements. Alleviating symptoms without the harsh side effects is a huge plus for me and my daughters.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I was so glad to find a vegan iron supplement that is well-priced and includes vitamin C for absorption. I’ve been taking this daily, as per my doctor’s instructions, and really hope this will help my iron deficiency. So far so good!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Advised by doctor to start taking iron supplements. Iron levels have improved since taking this. Easy to swallow, no side effects. Great product and highly recommend.