Page 1 - Reviews - VegLife, Supreme Vegan D, 2,000 IU (50 mcg), 100 Tablets - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good choice for vegans. Reading the other reviews reminded me that it's true, the pills don't smell particularly good. It's so easy to solve that problem, though. Don't laugh, I'm serious. Pinch your nose shut while you put the pill in your mouth, swallow it, and exhale. Only after you've exhaled should you let go of your nose. You won't smell a thing, and without smelll, you won't taste them either. Try it!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good vitamins, it was hard for me to find 2000 dosage, so I'm glad that I did :) Size is common - ok to swallow, taste and smell are subtle, so it's easy to drink daily.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I used these over the winter, to keep up my vitamin D levels, when I wasn't getting much sun. They really seemed to help. Nice to have a vegan vitamin D option.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love these Vitamin D tablets. They’re not too big to swallow, however the smell isn’t that great. I notice a difference in my energy levels and mood when taking These regularly.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I'm assuming it's been good for me to take. But I haven't noticed noticeable differences in myself and I'm almost done with the bottle.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

Vegan source of vitamin D. Great support for your health! During the summer I prefer going for long sunny walks to get my needed portion of vitamin D, but for the winter I have these little tablets!Just take it couple of times a week. Stay healthy and happy! Thank you for 👍🙏

Posted on Oct 23, 2020

I am required to take these per doctors orders. My levels are extremely low so I keep getting my IU's bumped up higher. Hopefully this product is better than the last one I used to use and will get better results in my next test done! Thank you IHerb!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Glad to find this product with vegan ingredients and the right dosage! Easy to swallow and good quality.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very great product for the vegan having source of supplement of vitamin D.