HR

Posted on May 21, 2022

I did my research and found out that this is the best brand for phytoplankton. It contains all the minerals and it is highly recommended for those who do not absorb nutrients well. Especially if you have leaky gut, candida or Sibo. It is my go to for mineral replacement.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Not as easy to find in my country. Very good for liver, mitochondrial cells immune and energy! Marine phytoplankton is an antioxidant enzyme called SOD. With high levels of SOD you have an increased ability to detox and repair cells. Taste funny but It is worth it ;)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I was doubtful that this would be as good as the more expensive ones but I absolutely love this product. I have felt so much clearer on it and more energy. I notice the difference with oxygenation too. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I have fibromyalgia, and have constant pain. I find, since taking this phytoplankton over the last 4 weeks, that I have less pain overall, but I am taking large doses of it. The reduction in pain started within a few days of taking it. I don't know whether I will ever get rid of the pain, but any reduction is a bonus.

I always keep on ordering this when I run out. It tastes great so I take it right after a big spoonful of MSM, gets rid of the bitter taste right away! According to Dr. Axe, "Phytoplankton are bursting with nano-sized nutrient particles that are easily absorbed by the body and readily available for use at the cellular level." Check the benefits of this stuff and you won't want to be without it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

So grateful that I found Nature's Gate hair products on iHerb! They are the best and healthiest hair cleaning product we have found to date!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love this product because it’s rich of minerals and vitamins 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

great composition and very effective for detoxification a proper superfood supplement and tastes great at the same time

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

good taste and great effects like high energy during all the day