HR

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Twinnings is always an excellent brand for tea products. This option is great for those who like black tea. It comes in individual bags and all the flavors taste great. The quality of the ingredients is great as are all twinning products! I will continue to order them, since these are not available in my town. The amount of caffeine is the standard found in black teas. Each tea bag serves one cup well. The smell is nice in each different type of tea available.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

A great pack from a great tea manufacturer Classic Earl Grey A more refined version called Lady Grey, which is no less than amazing. fruity in a good way. nice and not overpowering lemon and orange smell and taste to it. remarkable. same for the Breakfast types. English breakfast - usually not a fan. This time? One of my favorites! A great tasting, nice smelling, refreshing English breakfast variety. Last but not least.. Irish breakfast. That is a VERY strong tea. Strongest I have encountered. BOLD and will wake you up like a cup of coffee would

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love drinking tea, and this package is so perfect! It has many flavors, and they all are so intense, that I don’t want to use other teas now! The taste is so good, no artificial flavors, and the ingredients are clean and simple! The size is perfect as a good to go

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Irish Breakfast has a nice strong flavor so it's perfect for the morning. English Breakfast is just right- not too strong, not too light. Earl Grey is a classic combination that’s been around for centuries. Black tea and bergamot – simple. Lady Earl Grey is slightly lighter than the Earl Grey with a splash of lemon. They are all wonderful and I rotate them for variety. Try them - you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

If you can't make up your mind on which tea package to buy, well, now it's not a problem anymore. This black tea variety pack has four different flavours, all of them with very pleasant taste. I have already bought Lady Grey, Earl Grey and English Breakfast before. Bue the Irish one was new for me. In this blend package, you can try more than one in a row. But I can tell you them all taste very good.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is a lovely little variety pack. I've tried all of them and they are all equally good. I don't really have any favorites in this pack as they are all great and perfect tea for my mornings!!! Depending on my mood of the day , I do like Lady grey in the afternoons, for some odd reason! You cant go wrong with this variety pack, its great tasting tea , with a perfect variety to start your day, whatever your mood is!!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

So I realize that there are many kinds of black tea that Twinning has and this variety pack of 20's is so interesting. We are trying to wean off coffee and having these regularly now is going to make it easy. Quality of Twinnings has always been up there and is our benchmark for taste for teas.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These tea bags are one of my favorites. I like the packaging and the quantity inside. It gives you a mild caffeine kick as needed. It serves are 2-3 people and I like the quality. It has a good variety of taste so you are free to choose the one you like. I recommend it.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My husband absolutely loves this tea and wants it every morning instead of coffee. His hemorrhoids flare up with drinking coffee, so he finds this to be a delicious substitute! I am very happy with this product and with the service I received from IHerb :-)

31b19185-01a4-4e95-adec-42c7df25ccb6