HR

Posted on Sep 13, 2021
MILK THISTLE ON STEROIDS

It's all about the nutrient delivery method. The milk thistle is encapsulated in a choline lipid which makes it absorb much better into human cells. What's the point spending lots of money on milk thistle supplements if you are unsure about how well it's absorbing. Spend a little extra here and know that you are absorbing and utilising what you are paying for within your body. As an additional benefit l, you get to top up on a readily absorbable for of the nutrient choline, which offers many neurological benefits in its own right. There are many reasons to have this suplement in your health cabinet at home. Personally, I take milk thistle every day and most importantly to me, I notice improvements in my digestive system and my ability to "handle" certain foods and quantities of foods that I couldn't before. Milk thistle seems to keep my head above water and this very bioavailble form gets all of my votes. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It's a great quality product, good ingredients, easy for our body to absorb, we can feel the difference after taking this product, it helps our body to repair our liver cells, it a great supplement.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

A magical mix of milk thistle with phospholipids. Highly absorbable and helps with my digestive system! Grateful to find it here on iHerb, it does not exist in shops in Sweden!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Maintains healthy liver function, protecting it from oxidative stress. Can be used as a complementary approach to alleviate liver related challenges. Optimizes insulin resistance and other liver markers in plasma.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

My mother is having a fatty liver, so I got this product for her, using other products with it and healthier lifestyle and she is feeling much more better than before :)

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

A great supplement for my liver detox, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I think is good. I didn't feel anything on it but it has minimal fillers

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good quality! The ingredients are what I have wanted.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I actually think this helps my liver lol. I just feel like I need to drink more water while taking this