HR

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Great taste

Dont usually see high protein and high fibre (not super high sugar content). Absolutely love this and hope iHerb will stock up more other flavours. Reasonable price too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love think protein bars, it's quality and taste. not oversweet, enough protein, good texture

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

My favourite protein bar. Amazing taste with low sugar. Excellent quality for an amazing price

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love it so much! This taste is very good especially!! Finally a protein bar that is delicious 💪🏽

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I liked the taste and that they are not very sweet . I will buy again. I recommend.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

These are my favorite and this is the best price on the web. Fast efficient… No complaints.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

We like this brand’s protein bars. All flavors have been good and the texture isn’t too gritty.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

High fiber and high protein- and tasty! The perfect snack and pick-me-up. Don’t hesitate.