Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I can highly recommend this quality product containing Ashwagandha root I have been taking it for several years and when taken x2 a day helps me to keep my emotional equilibrium and function without feeling pressured. It is easy to swallow and so far there have been no side effects or after taste.

1767a66d-ddfb-480c-a8b7-afdd17d77b50
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I can't go at a stressful day without taking Ashwagandah, it reduces cortisol which is harmful hormone at high levels that increases with chronic stress. I have been taking this for almost two years now, my anxiety reduced from 100% to 20%, my anxiety was so bad I couldn't drive or be

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have struggled with anxiety my whole life. I’ve tried many many many over the counter remedies for stress and anxiety over the years. Mostly they either do nothing at all or just make me feel sleepy but still anxious. Not so with Ashwagandha. I’ve been taking for about 6 months now and can say it truly has eased my stress and anxiety. This brand is cheaper than some others I have taken (like Now Foods) but still seems to work well. 10/10 would recommend. If you found this review helpful. Please give it a thumbs up. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

- I have been using this for 3 weeks now and It has reduced by fatigue level and has improvised my metabolism a lot. - The Supplement is in the form of capsules and it does tastes bad. - The product was well packed. - Also If you aren't aware Ashwagandha is an Ancient Medicinal Herb and has many health benefits as listed below: # It Can Reduce Blood Sugar Level. # It Can Reduce Cortisol Level. # It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety. # It Can Boost Testosterone and Increase Fertility in Men. # Ashwagandha May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength. # It May Improve Brain Function, Including Memory.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I have become a huge fan of ashwagandha over the last few months. I was using different expensive herbal blends but this was all I needed. I take this before bed and have noticed a big improvement in my quality of sleep and anxiety level. This is the pure herb without other ingredients that I didn't really need anyway.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Excellent! and a very high quality product and the ingredient was fresh the size as it should be the smell as it should be the thyroid as it should be the taste as it should be

4036f922-f03f-47b0-b8d9-05dec7f54e2a
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Very good quality ingredients. I have been happy with the size of the tablets. I find the benefits of helping with moods such as anxiety and stress wonderful. it helps me relax and sleep. I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This item does reduce anxiety, but the effects are more subtle. My sleep and overall wellbeing has been the same, but because my anxiety is reduced I feel better. My mood has also increased. The taste of the pills is somewhat ok, but it is kinda hard to swallow the recommended dose at one time.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Ashwaghanda is a very good supplement to keep me balanced and less stressed. I have been using the herb for several years but have not experienced any improvement in my thyroid function. Never the less I avoid running out. This was a good price, purchased on special

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Ashwagandha ... is very important for general health, stress relief and maintaining a beautiful and wonderful mood she is the best And the number of love in it is large and daily to use .. ..