HR

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Our Instant Dissolve MicroLingual® Tablets may be small but they are full potency! Typical tablets and capsules need to be swallowed and are inefficiently absorbed in the digestive system. MicroLingual® tablets dissolve immediately under the tongue heading straight into the body. Our proprietary hydrodrying process results in fewer inactive binders and fillers and a higher ratio of nutritional ingredients—hence the small size. They efficiently provide your body with the nutrients you need right now.

5dfd2b9d-e4bb-4ac1-b438-704bade5c2af
Posted on May 19, 2022

I use this my self and for my kitty. We both need it and it works great. I like it for him as it has no rice flour which is difficult to find a B-12 product that does not contain this. I started when I had a diabetic cat. They do not often tolerate rice flour and I restrict all grains from their diets, so happy to find this in the right form (Methylcobalamin) which is best for cats. Also has no other ingredients such as Folic Acid etc.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I won't be without B12 plus the folic acid because it is important for the nervous system and metabolism. I am a senior and this is has a good effect for balance. The methylcobalamin is the best quality of b12. It tastes good, but works best when used sublingually.

A perfect active vitamin B12 supplement! ✨The tablets are really tiny and dissolve very quickly under the tongue. ✨The packaging is really compact (see the image) and very travel-friendly. ✨the taste is a little sweet and pleasant. ✨ please ❤️ if this is helpful 🙏

8fbf8871-6ae0-4a8e-9772-ab75e9bb8320
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very small pill that easily dissolves away. I have found it gives me a small boost of energy, whereas with the previous brand I was using I felt nothing much. Only 2 other non active ingredients - fantastic! Bottle is small but is 1/4 full so it would be great if they offered more than 60 tablets.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Everyone needs vitamin b12 regardless of their diet type. People used to get it from well water or eating food “from the bush” which is no longer relevant nowadays. Essential vitamin for so many body functions!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This type of b12 is the best as it is most easily absorbed by the body. I like these tablets in particular as they absorb on the tongue quickly.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good quality b12 and great company. Gives you the energy that you need, helps keep your body's blood and nerve cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all of your cells.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

While I take several vitamins and supplements I sometimes start losing energy and feeling fatigued around 2 p.m. I just use one of these microlingual tablets and it gives me that little bit of extra energy to finish my work day.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

my 2nd unit, am getting the 3rd unit very soon. it helps my sleep problem which i have been battling for years . bear in mind, its no sleeping pills, you still need to work with it trying to relax yourself and fall asleep.