Page 1 - Reviews - Sprout Organic, Power Pak, 12 Months & Up, Apple with Superblend Blueberry Plum, 4.0 oz (113 g) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love the addition of navy beans. I try to ensure my toddler gets a variety of different foods in his diet but I know I fall short with legumes. Knowing they've been added to these snack pouches makes me feel better about feeding them to him as a snack when we are out. It's not just filler. There's real nutrition here!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Classic flavor of fruit and veggie. Very healthy and great mix of ingredients. Baby really enjoyed it. 1 pouch package is 1 portion. Recommended serving size for a 1 year old is 2C of fruit or 2 pouches daily. Pouches travel well. Refrigerate after opening. Organic pouch versions are best.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My kids love it so much., all tastes. Not watery. Perfect consistency. Taste good

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great quality lovely ingredients my babyy love the taste easy use

Posted on May 14, 2022

yummy!!! I bought for my baby but my oldest liked it as well!! and me too 🤭

Posted on May 7, 2022

My son love those, perfect for snack time outside the house

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Amazibgky delicious and pretry handy for cinstipation issues. It solves it right away for my lil guy.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

wowww! what a great taste! my kid loved it very much!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great and healthy snack for my baby, love the tast and the size is very perfect. the package is good

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Fast delivery and in good condition. Great pouches, good for quick snack/meal. Easy to bring around.