HR

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

If you are a big eater and wants to maintain your weight, then this product is for you.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I cannot tell the difference in my size after taking it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Hope it's worth something

Posted on Mar 25, 2014

Not only does the Source Naturals Phase 3 Carbohydrate Blocker help with some weight loss, but most importantly for me is that it helps keep my blood sugar in check it i over do it on my carbs. Another great benefit is that it helps keep you "regular" by having more bowel movements. They are not crampy or diarrhea type bm's they are just more often. Which definitely helps of course to remove toxins from your body..

Posted on Jul 7, 2011

I feel like I can tell this works when I take it about 30 min before a meal. The hard part is remembering to do it. It may make you have gas though but that's how I know it's helping me eat less carbs b/c I don't like the side effect so now I'm more aware of what I eat.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

No side effetcs.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

nice

Posted on Mar 30, 2014

Only recently started using them so I am not sure how well this works but so far so good.

Posted on Nov 29, 2010

Has been using this blocker for years.