HR

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

On the advice of my GP I tried Melatonin for insomnia. To my surprise it has worked well. Whether this is a function the melatonin or the placebo effect I couldn't say, nor do I care. My experience of iHerb was equally positive. This will be my "go to" site for melatonin as it is one of the most cost competitive and its response to on line ordering was quick and efficient.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

First time purchasing this. Chose this brand as wanted 2mg dose tablets which are not as common to find. Very happy with the size of the tablet and works well. Best of all its 1/3rd of the price of other brand I have been using. Will definitely purchase again as great value.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great melatonin and works to help get to sleep. Make sure you know if you need timed release (to help you stay asleep) or non-timed to help you get to sleep. 2mg is the dosage here and 2x at night is great. Tablets have no taste and are very small which makes them easy to take. Major benefit is quality of sleep.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I was taking 2mg Melatonin bought from the shops but was finding it so expensive. I started looking at iherb and chose this brand because it had lots of good reviews, seemed good quality and it was one of the few that offered the 2mg dose. I’m very happy with it. I don’t get vertigo or the dreams like I was having with the other product and I wake up refreshed. I also introduced my mum to it. She’s really happy with it too and says she’s sleeping well. It doesn’t have a taste.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have suffered from delayed sleep phase disorder for many years. I relied on whiskey, wine beer, you name it to help me get to sleep. This hurt my hip pocket as well as my liver. Tried all sorts of prescription medications which gave me various side effects from having brain fog, dizziness and irritability the following day. Did not get enough sleep and went to work half asleep most days. This affected my decision making skills at work and caused me to be jumpy and stressed even more. I tried melatonin Schiff brand plus another one I can’t remember but did not help. I saw this timed release version, last month and gave it a try. Best decision I ever made. It not only helped me go to sleep easily, I fall back asleep whenever I wake up to wee in the early morning. I guess the trick is to find which brand works for you, so for people who claim that Melatonin does not work, keep looking for the brand that will work for you.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My father-in-law usually takes the pill 2 hours before bedtime. It provides a better long sleep and helps reduce number of times of urination from 5 to 2 a night. 2 mg is the right dose for him. Source naturals is the favorite brand. Other brands seems not working for him.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

2mg is what the prescribed slow release melatonin supplies - but this is much cheaper than the prescription, at least in Australia. Having struggled with insomnia all my life, melatonin is kinda a lifesaver. Slow release helps because it works over that period when I wake in the night. Best bit is, no hangover. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This was my first order. I took advantage of free posting to place an order to two units. I was surprised and impressed to receive the package within a couple of days. The product is easy to swallow, effective and obtainable without needing the time and cost of getting a doctor's prescription.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Quality is the most important ingredient in this product. And it works -- I can sleep. I have experienced immediate benefit when using the suggested dosage. The size of the tablets makes them easy to take (only one suggested half an hour before bedtime). It is even suggested to eat a little just before taking to assist the assimilation over time.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Taken as a sleeping aid, as a shift worker with Irregular sleeping patterns, this is fantastic, I awake each time feeling rested, and no after effects or feeling "groggy " the next day. Great quality the right dosage level and ingredients work well. 5 out of 5 for a sleep aid,