HR

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I use it for overall health and keeping iron levels in check so they don't become too high.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great product. Almost completely tasteless. Capsules are on the chunky side, so not that easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

good but pills are big a little bit.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

It helps a lot with my metabolic syndrome and high insulin

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good price for this dosage.

Posted on May 8, 2010

From Europe Helps to detox iron. High iron-bloodlevel especaly Fe2+ is asociatet with some cancers and increases bad bakteria in the body. Another why to detox iron are blood-donations, but i am not allowed to do that, because of an bakterail-infection long ago. It should be taken on an empty stomach and then wait up to 3 hour (i manage only 1 hour). It also detoxes zinc and calcium .. so i take one day IP-6, the other day zinc and calcium. I also add B-Vitamins espetialy B12 (and Folic-Acid) to keep the red blood zell-count up.

Posted on Mar 23, 2010

I ordered this supplement for my mother , who has liver cancer,& also cirrhosis , caused by years of undiagnosed Hepatitis C . The IP6 hs given her back tremendous energy. We will see how her bloodwork goes in 2 weeks, & are very hopeul. So far, we do recommenend IP6 to cancer patients for increased vitality.

Posted on Aug 14, 2009

We were very happy with this. Our dog has hermangosarcoma and we used this with the IP-6 and the omega 3's as a supplement to the other protocols we are doing for our dog and were happy with the results. We always use human grade for our animals. I would suggest taking a SOD or other trans factor to make this work most effectively for you.

Posted on Jul 30, 2018

I think it works. Seeing what I think is a Herz type effect with a cough. My iron level was 89 in Jan 2017. Will have it checked again with a physical if I start to feel better and have no more symptoms. Don't know how long it will take. On first bottle but reordering. Tried to take it twice a day, but symptoms seem too severe if at all related. Hard to say. One serving is 3 pills.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012

I purchased this for it's cancer fighting properties for I am on the verge of lymphoma. It's helping, the pain in my lymph nodes is not as long lasting as they were before.