HR

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Purchased for my wife upon the recommendation of Dr Kharrazian's book, to try and help her hashimoto's. Not sure if this particularly had an effect, as we introduced many things at once, but the overall blend of supplements and supportive herbs seems to have definitely improved her condition. The main drivers, however, were selenium and inosine, which have been shown in studies to suppress auto-antibody levels.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Helps lower cholesterol, more importantly converting Oxidized LDL (the very bad stuff) into Reduced LDL (beneficial). Think of the difference between a rusted razor blade and a shiny new one. Years ago this eliminated angina pain permanently and strongly influenced an extremely low (good) calcium deposits in a heart CAT Scan. Has a long history in India.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. After taking this (an entire bottle so far) I do feel a difference, to the positive. But most of all, my cholesterol numbers are back where they should be!

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

In case of hypothyroidism, it helps the conversion of the hormone T4 to T3.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

This is a great supplement to manage my cholesterol levels. My cholesterol remains under 140.

Posted on May 13, 2021

Along with Red yeast rice, this supplement has helped lower my husband's cholesterol by almost 30 points.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

I use this regularly, excellent product. Great and fast service.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

Had them in the past ...hope these work as well as the last lot!

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

My doctor recommended it for me during the covid 19 illness

Posted on Nov 24, 2020

First time using guggul, will se how it works for my cholesterol.