HR

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Quality - Good. I personally feel more energised after consumimg for a week Ingredient - Good. Easy to swallow and no bad taste. Health - My mother in her 80s seems to be more active and alert after consuming for a week. Package - Safely packed. The size of the pill is just nice. Antioxidant - Full with antioxidant since its a sprout. Improvement - More energized, clearer skin complexion

f8f72314-45ec-4957-9eb8-02be09a9eeda

I have recurring helicobacter pylori and, as a result - gastritis that manifests itself in heartburn, nausea, and various stomach aches. I tried broccoli sprouts extract tablets last year and have been taking it every time my gastritis flares up. Within a couple of days, the symptoms weaken or sometimes even go away. I recommend it to anyone that struggles with digestion problems and stomach aches. I also love the new smaller tablets and smaller packaging!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Study shows that Broccoli Sprouts cleanse your body of toxins from smoking and air pollutants. In one study they increased benzene excretion by 61%.2 Benzene is a known carcinogen. It’s in cigarette smoke and emissions from cars, trucks and coal and oil plants. My husband is a smoker so I am giving him 2 everyday - because he is not willing to give up smoking.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

These are very effective. I concluded that these are crucial in my fight against helico. I give them to my daughter as well, since they improved them by pressing them down more, so the tablets are not as huge as they were before. Before she was not able to take them, they were too big, but now she can.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This is a fantastic brand of sulforaphane - known for its quality health improvement ingredient. Powerful antioxidant mix of Vit C, A and Calcium & Iron, this is a must ani-age addition to your diet. Especially for peri, and menopausal symptoms. This under-rated suoplement will put the spring back in your step almost overnight. Highly recommend. If this was helpful, please leave a LIKE - thanks!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought it a short time ago, so I haven't been using it for a long time. At the moment I am satisfied with the product. A product with a quality and a price that beats any competition. Satisfied with the products on iherb and the services offered by iherb. Prompt and fast delivery.

Read more reviews
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

“Three-day-old broccoli sprouts consistently contain 20 to 50 times the amount of chemoprotective compounds found in mature broccoli heads and may offer a simple dietary means of chemically reducing cancer risk . Studies done in the lab and in animals show that broccoli sprouts contain sulforaphane, which has anticancer properties. In a study conducted in humans, broccoli sprouts were found to play a role in eliminating cancer-causing chemicals. Broccoli sprouts delay prostate cancer formation and decrease prostate cancer severity with a concurrent decrease in HDAC3 protein expression in TRAMP mice. That’s why I take these little pills. Just got a good CT scan report back again after 6 months.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I like this superfood. It is really a high quality rich sulforaphane which have a hige benefit and impact on the health of the body. It helps greatly improving enzymes processes and hormones production. Broccoli as a main ingredient is considered among the best antioxidants and fights aging specially for men's health. The package contains suitable tablets which are easy to consume. I will keep ordering this extract definitely!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great quality. I like it that that packaging and new smaller tablets has been streamlined to reduce waste. The smaller tablets are also easier to swallow. I find these really useful as a supplement for the real deal to help balance hormones, particularly oestrogen, and do notice if I miss them.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It worked. Doctors couldn't figure out what was causing my health problem. I'd been unable to eat anything other than milk for two months, not even soup. They had assumed acid re-flux or an ulcer, but tests all came back negative. I decided to try this out anyways, within two weeks of taking two of these twice daily and a caprylic acid capsule I was right as rain again.