HR

Posted on Sep 13, 2021
I love this!

I really love the product from Solgar because of the brand quality and suitable formula. B complex vitamins should contain the same amount of each B vitamin for optimal performance. I should 50 mg and take 2 times a day with meal. It gives me energy relieve stress reduces fatigue

8771ca08-f1f7-4ba8-84de-3140569c1711
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

it's my second time buying this product. this has a high level of various vitamin B. I noticed my nails becoming strong. The only thing is it's a small container compare to the only I bought first time. but still I recommend this product as I saw the efficiency.

45bca064-aedd-40cd-915d-10a3a6390d4b
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Item arrived quickly. I bought it for my elderly mom who eats very little food, esp meat, and often complains feeling tired. She commented her urine turns yellow while taking this supplement, which seems quite common (based on feedback in the reviews). Will order again if she finds that it helps.

fba92fb1-ca9a-45af-b6cb-7c535e4f1f1e
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My medication lowers my Vitamin B Levels so I wanted a lower dose that may absorb better than huge doses at 1x. I love the glass jar & I opened it & was not overpowered by the odor some can have. If your on medication this is great for helping mood, headache, sleep, etc. that low vitamin B levels can worsen.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Yupp. This is the real deal. As soon as you open it you can smell the quality. It works so well. Just don't freak out when your urine turns bright yellow. It is part of the vitamin structure. As always, and one of the many reasons I use iherb, is because it got here so quickly. Thank You iherb!!!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I'm very happy that Solgar offers these B-Complex in 50's, as when I was taking the 100's I thought it was too much for me. The capsules are easy to take, making as good as it can be to take a B complex. I'm pleased and confident that Solgar is selling me a quality product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Doctors recommmend me to take B50 every day. Its ingredient match with doctoe's recommend. This vit B effect me improve my metabolism, nervous system and potency. I have to take multi B especially folic acid because prepare to have baby. This product has good quality, suitable size and good package with easy to take taste.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

B Complex vitamins are not stored in our body and are water-soluble. Excess amounts are excreted through our kidneys which makes the urine bright yellow. I often take one capsule in the mornings if my schedule of the day is going to be tight and if i need some extra energy. Please note B Complex tablets/capsules may change color if stored in wrong conditions so please make sure to store in a cool, dry place. If you find my review useful please click 'YES

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

B COMPLEX 50 from Solgar is a very effective supplement for those who want to help their nervous system, heart, etc. Work very well.I can say with confidence that it is I can say with confidence that it is a top-level product.I can say with confidence that the product is of the highest quality.