Page 1 - Reviews - Smart Care, First Aid Kit, Hot Wheels, 13 Piece Kit - iHerb
HR
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The packaging is really nice and the size is perfect to carry around in the kids bag! The quality is good too! The kinds enjoy using it and scabs are not as scary anymore because of these ingredients! I use it as a small first aid kit , add some alcohol swabs along with the bandaids!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2036

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Cute! My kid has always been scared whenever I try to put band-aids on his cuts and scratches, now he loves it! Nice size to put in my first aid box. I use it all the time

Posted on May 28, 2022

Excellent size, in a convinient robust box, really practical and nice product! my son loves it, the kit is everywhere with us! so far we used only the plasters and they are awesome!

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is a great little pack that I keep in the car for when we're out and about and things happen. It distracts my little guy from his pain to see his favorite cars!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great for use on the kids as well as the excellent size for their little bodies . Excellent package that it came in such good quality

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Cute and great for on the go! My toddler is very interested in the box sonce it has cars and wants to play with it which made him forget about his little injury when it occured. Handy!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

my son love it and it contains all we need when going out. it's quite handy and small. it won't add too much weight when you carry this. An essential item to bring when you have boys...

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Lovely first aid kit. Been looking for cars plasters.. And great price! Haven't used them yet but my son loves the box so gave him the box to play with.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Brought these for my little 3yr old nephew as part of his xmas stocking filler! He loved them! the plasters are super cute and there are afew sizes, the tin was also a winner!