HR

CommandClip
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

update : oddly enough this tastes great in chocolate! I melted two measures of dark chocolate with one measure of cocoa butter . added some erythritol and this orange flavor (don’t use water based flavoring in chocolate) and I am surprised how good it tasted. original comment: smells really nice but I find the flavors of this brand to be on the mild side.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Both the taste and smell nailed it! You wouldn't find similar product on the market. My family always enjoy chocolate with orange/mint flavour. I use it on making my Keto chocolate fat bomb which is a big hit in my family. I guess their mint flavour should be as good as this one. Will try next time.

I usually order the mint flavor and decided to try the orange flavor because I love the mint so much, and this has become a new staple in the kitchen! Ive been using it in chocolate, coconut pudding, dressings, baking and even in smoothies. The scent isn’t too strong or weak it’s just perfect, natural and refreshing. I get compliments every time I use this. Fantastic product highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I do a lot of baking, and like to add an extra kick of flavour into my cakes and biscuits. This product smells divine and takes my baking to the next level. I add the zest as well as this flavour of orange to my baking and it really makes a difference. The product is organic, which I am pleased about and the flavour smells and tastes natural. There is no chemical or artificial taste or aroma.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Bought this to mix it into cacao drink and live up to my expectation, just a little bit of this enough to give orange flavor for my cacao. A little dissatisfaction is it's not pure orange oil, but mixed into sunflower oil which is inflammatory. Nevertheless, if you want to add extra flavor into your hot beverages, this is a good choice. I bought one stevia liquid sweetener which mixed with peppermint oil however not only it tasted weird in my hot cacao drink, but also no peppermint flavor, even though I used more than recommended dosage, no peppermint taste at all and only stevia dominated the taste, except when I tasted it directly which is defeating the purpose. That's why, it's better you buy just the oil like from Simply Organic if you want fancy flavor in your hot beverages. However, its extra sunflower oil, though, is a deterrent for me to repurchase, maybe substitute it with refined coconut oil? or just pure essential oil?

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I thought I would try using this in a recipe in place of Orange extract which is more expensive. There is sunflower oil in it which is fine for my baking purposes but it may not mix well in a drink. The flavor is probably weaker than orange extract but that is ok for me.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have usually used this flavor in chicken/turkey/duck marinades to cover up original meat smell and create some oriental background also with spices and orange oil. It doesn't seems to be very strong, I need to give one or two table spoons to make smell noticeable, but it has also sunflower oil in it's ingredients list, so it partially also replace adding extra oil into marinade. Size of package is enough for a few seasons.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The citrusy flavor is really pleasant (though I hope it could be a tad stronger, personal preference...). I added some to the wet ingredients when baking a loaf of dark chocolate bread. The flavor developed in the loaf overnight and the bread tasted more flavorful the next day. No sugar needed to enhance loaf with the use of this product. The amount of this product used was 3-4% of the total flour weight.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was looking for a clean, robust, and natural tasting orange flavor and I found it. It's great for desserts, drinks, and smoothies. I like that it's organic too.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I use this flavor to make some vegan desserts. It is natural. it gives an adorable flavor and taste, especially in winter desserts! Usually I use together with vanilla extract.