HR

Based on 1,934 Ratings
1,273
Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Extremely Helpful

For me, this nasal spray seems to keep pathogens at bay, unable to cross the threshold. I use it religiously to avoid sinus infections, mold mycotoxins taking root, and so on. Olive leaf is an antimicrobial and this nasal spray may even help those who were infected with you know what, as it has many advantages in helping clear the nasal passages of any offenders that may be lingering. For me, this helped immensely after a big mold exposure.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 23, 2023
1,319

Vitamins are found in foods in very small quantities and therefore belong to microintraents along with trace elements. Vitamins are not only classified as trace elements, but also irreplaceable amino acids [ 2 ] [ 3 ] and essential fats [ 4 ]. Due to the lack of an accurate definition, different amounts of substances were classified as vitamins at different times. In mid-2018, 13 vitamins [ are known

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

an excellent nasal spray in case of problems with the maxillary sinuses. super job of splitting and removing sputum from the nose. odorless, easy to use, the result is felt from the first time. the quality is excellent. it can also be used for children. olive leaves are a well-known natural antibiotic. the composition is excellent, without chemistry. does not give a burning sensation on the nasal mucosa. very effective. the price is not very high for such an effective drug. can be used 1-2 times a day

We instantly squirt this pure, pleasant, olive leaf gel nasal spray by top brand Seagate into one nostril and briefly hold it closed so not drip before into the other nostril and hold closed to immediately stop contagious pathogens' tickle/itch/sneeze so they don't get a foothold to make us sick! Love Seagate's pleasant Olive Leaf mouth drops fighting off bugs, too :)

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This does little to help, but I'm giving it 5 stars, because my sinus problem has been over 40 years and no products can sort it out. Tried the xylitol one sold here, but i prefer this one, more natural. It helps a little bit with the congestion when that wakes me up during middle of the night.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022